By Richard Lefebvre-Oracle on May 28, 2015
The Oracle team is pleased to invite your team to a 5-days hands-on workshop on Oracle Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) to extend Software-as-a-Service. Oracle will organize five 5-days Workshops between June-November 2015. We invite you to join the workshop InClass or remotely.
These Invite-Only hands-on workshops will be delivered by Oracle Development at No-Fee to Partners. A workshop consists of live presentations, live demos, and hands-on laboratory exercises. This workshop will use Oracle Sales Cloud to illustrate various SaaS-PaaS patterns.
IMPORTANT: These workshops are available to selected Oracle Partners with a current OPN Gold Level or higher membership. A fully executed Oracle Cloud Services Training Addendum is required for this workshop.
- 14th - 18th June, 2015 (Sun-Thu). UAE, Dubai. Remote participation is possible.
- 10th - 14th August, 2015 (Mon-Fri). Poland, Warsaw. Remote participation is possible.
- 7th - 11th September, 2015 (Mon-Fri). Germany, Frankfurt. Remote participation is possible.
- 5th - 9th October, 2015 (Mon-Fri). France, Colombes. Remote participation is possible.
- 2nd - 6th November, 2015 (Mon-Fri). UK, TVP. Remote participation is possible.
- Overview of Oracle Sales Cloud Extensibility
- Overview of TCA and Sales Cloud Data Model
- Oracle PaaS Overview
- Building WebService Clients for Sales Cloud
- Introduction to Oracle Application Development Framework (ADF)
- Advanced Web Service Clients
- PaaS-SaaS Design Patterns
- PaaS-SaaS Security
- Implementing REST Services for Oracle Sales Cloud
- Developer Cloud Service
- PaaS-SaaS Accelerators
- Oracle Social Network Overview
- Introduction to Oracle Mobile Application Framework (MAF)
- Oracle Messaging Cloud Service Overview
- Oracle Documents Cloud Service – Introduction, Administration , Design and REST API.
your submission to your local Alliances & Channels Manager. Alternatively,
provide your submission to your local Alliances & Channels Enablement
Manager. Provide the following information: Workshop, Workshop date, InClass or
Remote, Partner Company, Participant’s name, Participant’s Corporate Email
Address, Resident Country, Participant’s Manager's Corporate Email Address.If you don't know who is your
local Alliances & Channels Enablement Manager, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org