New! Oracle Service Cloud: Knowledge Advanced (KA) Partner Workshop - Utrecht (NL), July 5-7 or London (UK), July 12-14
By Richard Lefebvre-Oracle on May 24, 2016
Oracle Knowledge Advanced (KA) is the Knowledge Management option you can specify and implement for Oracle Service Cloud opportunities, in which customers need to federate multiple knowledge sources through a single search experience.
Knowledge Advance provides their knowledge contributors and administrators with: a robust authoring tool with version control, flexible templating and powerful content management features for managing workflow. It offers easy to use search optimization tools for honing search query precision and detailed analytics for measuring KM program effectiveness and efficiencies.
Join us for 2.5 days in Utrecht (July 5-7) or London (July 12-14) to learn the essential details about Knowledge Advanced.
At the end of this course, attendees will:
- Understand KA current capabilities and its near-term roadmap
- Know how the Controlled Availability process for KA works
- Be familiar with positioning and pricing a Knowledge Advanced opportunity
- Increase their awareness of how Knowledge Advanced integrates with other OSC offerings
- Understand the scope and mechanics of a strong initial and follow-on custom KA demo for customers and prospects
- Understand KA product provisioning, including architecture and order doc details
- Have a deep dive on KA features and capabilities
- Have reviewed technical details of KA REST APIs and connector code for non-Oracle CRM apps
- Have experienced the implementation design process
This event is offered FREE of charge to selected Oracle Partners!
We are offering 2 sessions of 2.5 days each:
- July 5 (starting at 1pm) -> July 7 (ending at 5pm), 2016 - Utrecht (NL), Oracle Office, Hertogswetering 163-167, 3543 AS Utrecht - Register here
- July 12 (starting at 1pm) -> July 14 (ending at 5pm), 2016 - London (UK), Oracle City Office, One South Place, Moorgate - Register here