By Richard Lefebvre-Oracle on Jul 03, 2015
has revolutionized how organizations are building and leveraging systems and
applications to run their businesses.
We’ve added two new videos to our informative webcast series on channel opportunities in the Oracle public cloud, where we’ll explore key components of our PaaS strategy and offerings, and how partners can elevate their business with Oracle Cloud solutions.
- Cloud Transformation – why and how your business must change
- What is available now to sell/use cases
- Pricing and profitability
- Implementation/enablement services for partners to deliver
- Best practices and strategy
Who should View: These webcasts are designed for OPN Resellers, Systems Integrators, and Implementation partners.
- Part 1: Channel Opportunities in the Oracle Cloud (11 mins) Why it’s crucial for partners to make the transition to Cloud now to prepare their businesses for the future.
- Part 2: Oracle Channel Programs for Transitioning to the Cloud (17 mins) Details on the robust programs available from Oracle to help our resale and integration partners excel in providing Cloud solutions and services to our mutual customers.
- Part 3: Oracle’s Cloud Platform as a Service Portfolio (13 mins) A detailed review of the expanding portfolio of PaaS solutions available from Oracle, exploring deployment options and benefits of each.
- Part 4: Oracle Cloud Pricing and Packaging (10 mins) This video introduces Oracle’s pre-paid subscription pricing model for PaaS services, including details on how partners benefit.
- Part 5: Partner-delivered Services for the Oracle Cloud (15 mins) The essential services which implementation providers and SIs must be prepared to offer Oracle Cloud customers to maximize ROI and profitability.
- Part 6: OPN: Oracle Partner Cloud Best Practices (6 mins) An introduction to the cloud assets and programs on oracle.com/partners including Oracle Cloud Resale information and pricing schedules.
- Part 7: Build Your Strategy for OPN Cloud Programs (6 mins) Learn about the different portfolios and best practices partners are using as they maximize opportunity in the cloud.
These webcasts are all available to view today, so take this opportunity now to learn how your business can profit with Oracle PaaS solutions!