Monday Feb 24, 2014
CRMIT Solutions' CRM++ Asterisk Telephony Connector Achieves Validated Integration with Oracle RightNow Cloud Service
By Richard Lefebvre on Feb 24, 2014
CRM++ Asterisk Telephony Connector offers a comprehensive integrated telephony channel solution for Oracle Service Cloud. Oracle RightNow Cloud Service customers can now directly access Asterisk Telephony features through the CRMIT Solutions' Unified Agent Desktop enabling an efficient cross channel customer experience
Milpitas, US, Febrauary 13, 2014 - CRMIT Solutions, a contact centre and mobile experience solution provider specializing in marketing, sales force & service automation, CRM implementation & migration, training and user adoption solutions, announced today it has achieved Oracle Validated Integration of CRM++ Asterisk Telephony with Oracle RightNow Cloud Service, a component of Oracle Service Cloud. CRMIT Solutions is a Platinum level member in Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN).
To achieve Oracle Validated Integration, Oracle partners are required to meet a stringent set of requirements that are based on the needs and priorities of the customer and partner community. By achieving Oracle Validated Integration, CRMIT Solutions has been recognized by Oracle for its integrated Oracle RightNow Cloud Service offering that can help enable organizations to achieve sustainable business growth through relevant, cross-channel customer interactions that strengthen customer relationships, and help reduce costs by maximizing agent efficiency.
"The CRM++ Asterisk Telephony Connector for Oracle Sales Cloud showcases CRMIT Solutions focus and commitment to extend the Customer Experience (CX) expertise to our existing and potential customers," said Vinod Reddy, Founder & CEO, CRMIT Solutions.
"Achieving Oracle Validated Integration gives our customers confidence that the CRM++ Asterisk Telephony Connector for Oracle RightNow Cloud Service is functionally sound and performs as tested," said Kevin O'Brien, Senior Director, ISV and SaaS Strategy, Oracle. "For solutions deployed on-premise, in the cloud, or both, Oracle Validated Integration applies a rigorous technical review and test process that helps to reduce deployment risk and improves the user experience of the partner's integrated offering."
Wednesday Feb 05, 2014
Friday Jan 31, 2014
By Richard Lefebvre on Jan 31, 2014
EASI is an Integration solution built by ITC Infotech between Eloqua and Siebel. This 8' video shows the products integration.
Please contact me if you have any interest to be introduced to ITC Infotech to learn more about this solution.
Saturday Jan 25, 2014
By Richard Lefebvre on Jan 25, 2014
- Migrate their CRM On Demand to Oracle Sales Cloud
- Provide real time integration between Oracle Sales Cloud and SAP
- Implement a Dealer Self Service portal to share opportunities and get feedback from the field
This win has been largely made possible thanks to InFact’s expertise and it’s solution stack around PRM enablement and SAP integration on Oracle Sales Cloud. For more information visit www.infactgroup.com.
Wednesday Jan 08, 2014
Friday Dec 20, 2013
By Richard Lefebvre on Dec 20, 2013
Shout out to Swiss Post Solutions: one of the Eloqua Markies award winners, who increased their number of sales converted leads and overall campaign ROI (500%+). Read more about their success program here
By Richard Lefebvre on Dec 20, 2013
Participate in the Future of Oracle PartnerNetwork: Respond to the OPN Survey!
We want to keep improving our partner program - ultimately to improve your business opportunity with Oracle. So let us know how we can improve OPN, and please do it by January 31, 2014 (extended deadline).
If you didn't receive an invitation and want to contribute
- Look in your Spam/Junk folder for emails from Oracle Alliances and Channels dated October 31, November 1 or December 4 or
- Request an invitation from OPN-Survey_ww@oracle.com
If you haven't already responded, you will receive a new invitation to participate during the week of January 6, 2014.
Monday Dec 16, 2013
By Richard Lefebvre on Dec 16, 2013
Walmart, the largest retailer in the World, has adopted Oracle RightNow to simplify the capture of thousands of supplier sustainability innovations. Both the product's selection and the implementation project were supported by S4RB, an Oracle UK partner specialized in finding solutions to create environmental and financial value.
Tuesday Dec 10, 2013
By Richard Lefebvre on Dec 10, 2013
aMind Solutions, an ISV and Oracle Gold Partner, has a proven record of helping customers and system integrators leverage their Siebel implementations to achieve significant business benefit.
With deep roots in Siebel CRM and Order Management, aMind Solutions is a leading provider of technology, implementation, and consulting services for Oracle’s Siebel CRM solutions.
- Founded in 2005 by the Siebel experts, architects, and engineers who designed and developed Siebel CRM and Order Management
- Complements and extends Oracle Siebel CRM, helping companies deliver seamless customer experiences across all touch points – Web, partner portal, call center, self-service, field sales, retail and more
- aMind Solutions is an Oracle Gold Implementation and Product Alliance Partner with many successful engagements in Fortune 500 companies globally and a member of Oracle Customer Advisory Board
- Recognized globally as the “Best in Class” for deploying alternate user interfaces that leverage the power of Siebel with outstanding business benefits.
aMind specialises in the following areas:
- Order Management/ Quoting/ Configuration and Siebel Performance
- Multi-Channel Solutions leveraging the aMind Web Framework
- Mobile: Connected & Disconnected applications across multiple enterprise systems leveraging the aMind Mobile Framework
For more information on aMind solutions for Siebel, visit www.amindsolutions.com
Friday Nov 22, 2013
By Richard Lefebvre on Nov 22, 2013
By Richard Lefebvre on Nov 22, 2013
I am delighted that Outbox, Headquarter'ed in Poland with a strong presence in the UK has become yesterday the first official Oracle Sales Cloud in EMEA!
In order to achieve this status, Outbox has prepared an Oracle Sales Cloud Fixed Scope Offering that you can get directly from Outbox here:
Congratulations to the Outbox team !
Thursday Nov 21, 2013
By Richard Lefebvre on Nov 21, 2013
"If you look at what Sales Cloud has done, the first and foremost thing it has done for us is it has quickened our sales process," says Carlos Navarro, President Latin America for Elavon. Elavon is a wholly owned subsidiary of U.S. Bank and has been a leader in payment processing for decades. Elavon leverages the world's best technology to create powerful and secure payment solutions. Watch this video to learn how Elavon is using Oracle Sales Cloud to speed sales, excite sales people, and accelerate global expansion. Watch Video »
Tuesday Nov 19, 2013
By Richard Lefebvre on Nov 19, 2013
It’s no secret that the CRM landscape is changing with the arrival of SaaS based CRM deployments. As organisations start questioning the value of their existing on-premise systems, this may be an ideal opportunity to consider addressing long standing issues, such as those of data quality.
Data quality is important for any organisation but particularly for Siebel CRM owners, who are responsible for the functionality, accuracy and effectiveness of their systems. As customer and business data is acquired, the quality of the data at the input stage and over its lifetime may be compromised and can degrade. Our 2013 global research report* results reveal that 55% of organisations report incomplete data, 43% encounter duplicates, and 32% find typos, as some of the most common data errors.
Low quality reference data in your Siebel CRM can lead to a poor customer experience; it can dilute the effectiveness of marketing and sales communication, and reduce an organisation’s ability to make accurate decisions. All of which may cost time and money and have a long term impact on the bottom line.
As strategic CRM conversations may already be taking place within your organisation, now can be the ideal time to take a critical look at data quality, a key driver in high performing CRMs. Take this opportunity to identify your organisation’s data quality challenges, gain management buy-in and user support to breathe new life into your Siebel CRM.
- Oracle’s Siebel solutions
- Oracle’s People solutions
- Oracle’s E-Business Suite
- Oracle’s CRM On Demand
- Oracle’s JD Edwards solutions
- Oracle’s RightNow
We also have a dedicated team of data quality consultants that can help implement a bespoke data quality strategy based on your business needs. Visit www.qas.co.uk to find out more.
Charles O’Neil – Principal Siebel
Consultant, Experian QAS
*Experian Global Data Quality Research, Dynamic Markets, 2013
Sunday Nov 17, 2013
By Richard Lefebvre on Nov 17, 2013
Searching for and finding the right contacts and accounts can be a real "killer" for productivity. This is also different. With the advanced search feature of the Oracle Siebel CRM Enterprise Search, you get the features as standard, prominent search engines.
Alexander Doubek of our partner Reply Riverland shows you in this video how simple and comfortable the new search function is set up.
Watch the impressive YouTube video here!
- BigMachines Partner Welcome Webcast - March 12, 4pm GMT
- Oracle Sales Cloud and JD-Edwards EnterpriseOne: the perfect sales-to-production combination!
- In Touch' Webcast - Moving Forward with Oracle as the IT Market Develops
- How to Position and Sell Oracle Sales Cloud Release 8 - Partner Webinar, rescheduled to March 11
- Oracle Commerce (ATG) partner implementation bootcamp Moscow, 21-30 April 2014
- Oracle Sales Cloud update: release 8 and beyond
- Oracle Service Cloud February 2014 release highlights in video
- Oracle Service Cloud (RightNow) February 2014 Release is Generally Available
- Social Relationship Management Sales Awareness Training for partners: Paris (May 12&13) and London (May 14&15)
- CRM solution migration to Oracle Sales Cloud made easy by Conemis