By Richard Lefebvre on Feb 12, 2014
Please see below the invitation to the next Oracle EMEA Identity & Access Management Partner Community Forum (Berlin, 27-28 March) which should be of interest for every partner who is looking to get expertize on the architectural questions related to a CX project implementation:
Oracle is pleased to invite you to the sixth Oracle EMEA Identity & Access Management Partner Community Forum to be held in Oracle's Berlin offices on the 27th and 28th March.
During the session you will hear a detailed update on our Identity & Access Management roadmap and the latest news regarding the Bitzer acquisition that will improve our strategy on our security mobile offering. We want to give you information on partners' successes, commercial opportunities & business development propositions.
- Get the strategic viewpoint from Oracle senior executives and leading Identity & Access Management figures.
- Vertical sessions on trend topics like Cloud Security, Mobile Security and Social Security.
- Identity & Access Management Roadmap, what’s next and what to expect.
- Latest news on the OPN Specialized Program.
- And much more on how to drive your business forward with our Oracle Security Solution.
Oracle EMEA Identity & Access Management Partner Community Forum details & registration here!