Thursday Jan 17, 2013
By Richard Lefebvre-Oracle on Jan 17, 2013
“To be honest with you, Steve, we aren’t seeing Oracle much in head to head competitive new deals. We don’t see big press releases about new wins. Where are the customers? Who’s buying what and why?"
This is one of the questions Steve Miranda answered in a recent interview with Ray Wang from Constellation Research, Inc. Steve’s candid answers reveal his perspective on Fusion -- past, present, and future. This is one interview you’ll want to take the time to read. By the way, “is Fusion really innovative since it was designed seven years ago?”
Read the complete interview here
Sunday Jan 13, 2013
By Richard Lefebvre-Oracle on Jan 13, 2013
Oracle offers multiple Cloud models for Systems Integrators. These SI focused cloud models are as follows:
- Provide perpetual license rights at end/renewal of customer's initial contract
- Drop Oracle input costs (software) to $0 at customer's contract renewal
- Recover internal solution development costs before solution rollout
Learn more about Oracle’s Multiple Cloud Models for System Integrators by watching this short video in which Michelle Montalvo, Global Systems Integrators Alliances at Oracle, hosts Lee Bank, Global Director of Alliances & Channels at Oracle, on Cloud Structure and Pricing, as well as Oracle’s different cloud models for application partners.
- Oracle Sales Cloud free implementation workshops: new offers!
- Oracle Service Cloud free implementation workshops: new offers!
- Oracle PaaS and IaaS free implementation workshops for partners: new offers!
- New Oracle Service Cloud Customer Videos: Nestlé
- Onboarding Oracle Social Cloud (SRM) with Orca Social
- Oracle Accelerated Buying Experience
- Oracle Service Cloud May 2016 release is now Generally Available (GA)
- Capgemini’s Digital Customer Experience (DCX) coupled to Oracle CX Cloud leads to customer successes
- Oracle BI Cloud Service & Oracle Service Cloud in action!
- Do this one thing and your customer admins will LOVE you forever!