Thursday Jan 17, 2013
By Richard Lefebvre-Oracle on Jan 17, 2013
“To be honest with you, Steve, we aren’t seeing Oracle much in head to head competitive new deals. We don’t see big press releases about new wins. Where are the customers? Who’s buying what and why?"
This is one of the questions Steve Miranda answered in a recent interview with Ray Wang from Constellation Research, Inc. Steve’s candid answers reveal his perspective on Fusion -- past, present, and future. This is one interview you’ll want to take the time to read. By the way, “is Fusion really innovative since it was designed seven years ago?”
Read the complete interview here
Sunday Jan 13, 2013
By Richard Lefebvre-Oracle on Jan 13, 2013
Oracle offers multiple Cloud models for Systems Integrators. These SI focused cloud models are as follows:
- Provide perpetual license rights at end/renewal of customer's initial contract
- Drop Oracle input costs (software) to $0 at customer's contract renewal
- Recover internal solution development costs before solution rollout
Learn more about Oracle’s Multiple Cloud Models for System Integrators by watching this short video in which Michelle Montalvo, Global Systems Integrators Alliances at Oracle, hosts Lee Bank, Global Director of Alliances & Channels at Oracle, on Cloud Structure and Pricing, as well as Oracle’s different cloud models for application partners.
- Oracle Cloud Marketplace adds Field Sales mobility solution for Oracle Sales Cloud from CRMIT
- Oracle Service Cloud free implementation workshops: new dates and locations!
- Oracle Sales Cloud free implementation workshops: new dates and locations!
- Oracle Modern Best Practice goes international
- Oracle Commerce Cloud Workshop, Solna (Sweden), June 1st
- Oracle Commerce Cloud v16.2 is now available!
- Exclusive Webcast: Oracle Mobile Cloud - April 27
- Live Partner Release Webcast for Oracle Service Cloud – May 24
- Customer Focus: Global Payments and T H March transform their Business with Oracle CX and Enigen UK
- Gartner Webinar: Service for the Next Generation - May 4th