Thursday Jan 17, 2013
By Richard Lefebvre-Oracle on Jan 17, 2013
“To be honest with you, Steve, we aren’t seeing Oracle much in head to head competitive new deals. We don’t see big press releases about new wins. Where are the customers? Who’s buying what and why?"
This is one of the questions Steve Miranda answered in a recent interview with Ray Wang from Constellation Research, Inc. Steve’s candid answers reveal his perspective on Fusion -- past, present, and future. This is one interview you’ll want to take the time to read. By the way, “is Fusion really innovative since it was designed seven years ago?”
Read the complete interview here
Sunday Jan 13, 2013
By Richard Lefebvre-Oracle on Jan 13, 2013
Oracle offers multiple Cloud models for Systems Integrators. These SI focused cloud models are as follows:
- Provide perpetual license rights at end/renewal of customer's initial contract
- Drop Oracle input costs (software) to $0 at customer's contract renewal
- Recover internal solution development costs before solution rollout
Learn more about Oracle’s Multiple Cloud Models for System Integrators by watching this short video in which Michelle Montalvo, Global Systems Integrators Alliances at Oracle, hosts Lee Bank, Global Director of Alliances & Channels at Oracle, on Cloud Structure and Pricing, as well as Oracle’s different cloud models for application partners.
- Save-the-date: Oracle Commerce workshop for EMEA partners: Amsterdam/Utrecht June 23-24-25th
- Oracle Service Cloud Strategy & Roadmap webinar for EMEA Partners - CHANGE OF DATE! Now June 3rd, 5pm CET
- Oracle Service Cloud (OSVC) May 2015 is now Generally Available
- Oracle Sales Cloud Quick Tours for Customers and Partners
- The Customer Journey, Orchestration and What B2C Marketers Need To Know
- CRMantra helps increasing Siebel users’ acceptance!
- Oracle Cross-Channel Marketing: Build Adaptive Customer Experiences
- Oracle Service Cloud "Ask the Experts" Webinars (May 19 & June 24)
- Siebel CRM and Oracle Alta UI in the Mobile Age
- Oracle Technical Enablement eSeminars for Partners