Thursday Jan 17, 2013
By Richard Lefebvre on Jan 17, 2013
“To be honest with you, Steve, we aren’t seeing Oracle much in head to head competitive new deals. We don’t see big press releases about new wins. Where are the customers? Who’s buying what and why?"
This is one of the questions Steve Miranda answered in a recent interview with Ray Wang from Constellation Research, Inc. Steve’s candid answers reveal his perspective on Fusion -- past, present, and future. This is one interview you’ll want to take the time to read. By the way, “is Fusion really innovative since it was designed seven years ago?”
Read the complete interview here
Sunday Jan 13, 2013
By Richard Lefebvre on Jan 13, 2013
Oracle offers multiple Cloud models for Systems Integrators. These SI focused cloud models are as follows:
- Provide perpetual license rights at end/renewal of customer's initial contract
- Drop Oracle input costs (software) to $0 at customer's contract renewal
- Recover internal solution development costs before solution rollout
Learn more about Oracle’s Multiple Cloud Models for System Integrators by watching this short video in which Michelle Montalvo, Global Systems Integrators Alliances at Oracle, hosts Lee Bank, Global Director of Alliances & Channels at Oracle, on Cloud Structure and Pricing, as well as Oracle’s different cloud models for application partners.
- BigMachines Partner Welcome Webcast - March 12, 4pm GMT
- Oracle Sales Cloud and JD-Edwards EnterpriseOne: the perfect sales-to-production combination!
- In Touch' Webcast - Moving Forward with Oracle as the IT Market Develops
- How to Position and Sell Oracle Sales Cloud Release 8 - Partner Webinar, rescheduled to March 11
- Oracle Commerce (ATG) partner implementation bootcamp Moscow, 21-30 April 2014
- Oracle Sales Cloud update: release 8 and beyond
- Oracle Service Cloud February 2014 release highlights in video
- Oracle Service Cloud (RightNow) February 2014 Release is Generally Available
- Social Relationship Management Sales Awareness Training for partners: Paris (May 12&13) and London (May 14&15)
- CRM solution migration to Oracle Sales Cloud made easy by Conemis