Thursday Jan 17, 2013
By Richard Lefebvre-Oracle on Jan 17, 2013
“To be honest with you, Steve, we aren’t seeing Oracle much in head to head competitive new deals. We don’t see big press releases about new wins. Where are the customers? Who’s buying what and why?"
This is one of the questions Steve Miranda answered in a recent interview with Ray Wang from Constellation Research, Inc. Steve’s candid answers reveal his perspective on Fusion -- past, present, and future. This is one interview you’ll want to take the time to read. By the way, “is Fusion really innovative since it was designed seven years ago?”
Read the complete interview here
Sunday Jan 13, 2013
By Richard Lefebvre-Oracle on Jan 13, 2013
Oracle offers multiple Cloud models for Systems Integrators. These SI focused cloud models are as follows:
- Provide perpetual license rights at end/renewal of customer's initial contract
- Drop Oracle input costs (software) to $0 at customer's contract renewal
- Recover internal solution development costs before solution rollout
Learn more about Oracle’s Multiple Cloud Models for System Integrators by watching this short video in which Michelle Montalvo, Global Systems Integrators Alliances at Oracle, hosts Lee Bank, Global Director of Alliances & Channels at Oracle, on Cloud Structure and Pricing, as well as Oracle’s different cloud models for application partners.
- The value of Modern Marketing to EMEA A&C Marketeers and Partners
- Oracle Siebel IP2014 Partner Workshop - Reading (UK), May 13&14
- “Digital Disruption: It’s Not What You Think” by Oracle’s Rob Preston
- Want to Outperform Your Competitors? 4 Ways to Serve Up a Cloud Advantage
- Webinar: Oracle Commerce Cloud overview and partnership opportunities for Oracle EMEA Partners
- UK Special: Modern Business Summit, London 28-30 April 2015
- Survival In A CX-Centric World- Forbes article
- IDC's Oracle Cloud: Platform-as-a-Service Vendor Profile
- Need a Forthright Endorsement for Oracle Service Cloud? Here's Crestron!
- Swiss Post Solutions Markets More Effectively with Oracle (Video)