By Richard Lefebvre-Oracle on Nov 25, 2015
The Oracle team is pleased to invite your java developers and consultants to a 5-days hands-on workshop on how to develop, deploy and manage Java applications on Oracle Cloud platform. We invite you to join the workshop In-Class or Remotely (avoid travel time and travel costs by joining remotely).
These Invite-Only hands-on workshops will be delivered by Oracle Development at No-Fee to Partners. A workshop consists of live presentations, live demos, and hands-on laboratory exercises.
- Oracle Java Cloud Service
- Develop and Manage Enterprise Java applications
- Oracle Java Cloud Administration – configure, scale, backup
- Migrate existing on-premise Java application to Oracle Java Cloud
- Oracle Java Cloud Service - SaaS Extension
- Build Java application to seamlessly extend Oracle Cloud Applications
- Oracle Developer Cloud Service
- Develop, Collaborate, Manage, and Deploy Code using Developer Cloud Service
- Oracle Mobile Cloud Service
- Building Mobile Backend, Implementing Custom APIs (Node.JS)
- Offline Data Storage, Notifications, Connectors, Analytics, SDK and Mobile Application Framework Utility
Schedule & Location: December 14th – 18th 2015, Oracle Paris, 15, boulevard Charles De Gaulle, 92715 Colombes, France
For details please visit our registration page here.