Monday Jul 22, 2013
Friday Jul 05, 2013
By Mike.Hallett@Oracle-BI&EPM on Jul 05, 2013
Take a look at this new seven minute video on RTD recorded with James Taylor (the leading independent analyst of http://jtonedm.com/ ) explaining decision management and the links to big data analytics and “CX” Customer Experience. He also provides his view on Oracle RTD.
Tuesday Nov 29, 2011
By Mike.Hallett@Oracle-BI&EPM on Nov 29, 2011
In November 2011, Helena Schwenk of MWD Advisors, published her analysis on Oracle Real-Time Decisions. She summarizes as follows: "In contrast to other popular approaches to implementing predictive analytics, RTD focuses on learning from each interaction and using these insights to adjust what is presented, offered or displayed to a customer. Likewise its capabilities for optimising decisions within the context of specific business goals and a report-driven framework for assessing the performance of models and decisions make it a strong contender for organisations that want to continuously improve decision making as part of a customer experience marketing, e-commerce optimisation and operational process efficiency initiative."
This is an outstanding report to share with a prospect or client as it goes into great detail about the product and its capabilities. It also highlights the differences in Oracle's Real-Time Decisions product vs. other closed loop recommendation engines.
I encourage you to share this report with your clients and prospects. It can be downloaded directly from here - MWD Advisors Vendor Profile: Oracle Real-Time Decisions. (expires in November 2012)
"At the core of RTD lies a learning engine that combines business rules and adaptive predictive models to deliver recommendations to operational systems while simultaneously learning from experiences."
"While closed-loop recommendation engines are becoming more prevalent... there are a number of features that distinguish RTD:
- It makes its decisions in the context of the business objectives, such as maximising customer revenue or reducing service costs
- Its support for operational integration offers organisations some flexibility in how they implement the offering."
- Qubix are World’s first Certified Planning and Budgeting Cloud Services (PBCS) Specialist
- Partner Business Analytics Webinar Series on BI-Modernisation, CFO-Analytics and CX
- Download Business Analytics Practitioner Guides for Enterprise Architecture
- Oracle Again in Gartner Leaders Quadrant for 2014 BI and Analytic Platforms
- New Guided Learning Paths for Hyperion Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service Specialists
- BI&EPM in Focus February 2014
- Oracle Cloud Service is now Generally Available for Planning and Budgeting
- Business Analytics Architecture Masterclass for Partners
- Demonstration VM “BigDataLite 2.4.1” Available on OTN
- Exalytics In-Memory Machine Specialization for Partners
Blogs for EMEA Partners
Partner Events in EMEA
Connect and Network
- /Community Events
- /Community News
- /Demonstration Tools
- /Market News
- /Oracle News
- /Oracle OpenWorld
- /Partner Training
- /Product News