By Olivier Bernard-Oracle on Feb 23, 2016
Dear Oracle EPM Partner,
With an aggressive Q4 Sales cycle coming up, now’s a perfect time to get a roadmap and status update on Planning & Budgeting Cloud Service (PBCS) and learn about our new Enterprise Planning & Budgeting Cloud Service (E-PBCS).
We have the pleasure to invite you to attend our Planning in the Cloud Update Webcast Series. These series of webcasts will cover an update on Planning & Budgeting Cloud Service as well as an introduction to our new Enterprise Planning & Budgeting Cloud Service.
These Webcasts will take place as follows, please save the dates in you calendar (webcast details will follow shortly):
DATE CHANGE : please note that the PBCS Update webcast is now postponed to April 18th.
March 17th at at 4 pm UK / 5 pm CET: EPBCS introduction
· Introduction to Enterprise PBCS
· Financial Statement Planning business process
Oracle Speaker: Marc Seewald, Senior Director Product Management, OracleMarch 22nd at at 4 pm UK / 5 pm CET: Workforce Planning in E-PBCS
· The new Workforce Planning module
1. Workforce Planning model
2. Strategic Workforce Planning model
Oracle Speaker: Mark Rinaldi, Director Product Management, OracleMarch 24th at at 1 pm UK / 2 pm CET: Project Financial Planning & Asset Planning in E-PBCS
· Project Financial Planning module
· Asset Planning module
Oracle Speaker: Marc Seewald, Senior Director Product Management, Oracle
April 18th at 4 pm UK / 5 pm CET: PBCS Update
· Status Update on PBCS including customer implementations.
· Roadmap Update with particular focus on the upcoming release of PBCS.
· Open floor for questions on PBCS, integration, roadmap and any topic related to PBCS.
Oracle Speaker: Shankar Viswanathan, Director Product Management, Oracle