By Mike.Hallett@Oracle-BI&EPM on Dec 11, 2012
12th - 15th February 2012, Oracle Reading (UK) - REGISTER NOW
This training will provide attendees with an in-depth working understanding of the architecture, the technical and the functional content of the Oracle Business Intelligence Applications, whilst also providing an understanding of their installation, configuration and extension.
The course will cover the following topics:
- Overview of Oracle Business Intelligence Applications
- Oracle BI Applications Fundamentals and Features
- Configuring BI Applications for Oracle E-Business Suite
- Understanding BI Applications Architecture
- Fundamentals of BI
Prerequisites - This training is only for OPN member Partners.
- Good understanding of basic data warehousing concepts
- Hands on experience in Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition
- Hands on experience in Informatica
- Good understanding of any of the following Oracle EBS modules: General Ledger, Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables
- Some understanding of Oracle BI Applications is required (See Sales & Technical Tutorials for OBI, BI-Apps and Hyperion EPM)
Please note that attendees are required to bring a laptop.
- 4GB RAM-Recognized by Windows 64 bits
- 80GB free space in Hard drive or External Device
- CPU Core 2 Duo or Higher
Operating System Requirements
- Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows 2003
- NOT ALLOWED with Windows Vista
- An Administrator User