By Mike.Hallett@Oracle-BI&EPM on May 09, 2013
Partner may work with their clients to submit a nomination for the “Oracle Fusion Middleware Innovation Awards”, in the “Business Analytics (Oracle BI, Oracle EPM, and Oracle Exalytics)” category.
The awards will be presented during Oracle OpenWorld 2013 (September 22-September 26) in San Francisco. Winners are selected based on the uniqueness of their business case, business benefits, level of impact relative to the size of the organization, complexity and magnitude of implementation, and the originality of architecture.
Nomination Criteria and Instructions
· Nomination deadline: Tuesday, June 18, 2013 at 5pm Pacific Time
· This solution should be in production or in active development
· To submit a nomination, please send an email (to: Innovation-Middleware_us@oracle.com) attaching the supplied form for Business Analytics (Oracle BI, Oracle EPM, and Oracle Exalytics) with as much detail as possible. Please do not leave any information blank.
Winners will be notified on the week of August 5th 2013.
Benefit to Award Winners
· A complimentary pass to Oracle OpenWorld 2013 in San Francisco
· An Oracle Fusion Middleware Innovation trophy
· Consideration for placement in an Oracle press release
· Consideration for placement in Profit magazine and/or Oracle Magazine
· Oracle Fusion Middleware Innovation logo for inclusion on your own Website and/or press release
For more information Click here