By Mike.Hallett-Oracle on Sep 21, 2016
We are introducing a new Oracle Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) Cloud service, Profitability and Cost Management Cloud service. This will be announced and made available during Oracle Open World in September 2016.
Join the Webcast on Wednesday, October 05, 2016 10am CET / 9am UK for a briefing to Partners about the launch of Profitability and Cost Management Cloud Service that addresses the business challenges of your clients:
- Allocating and analyzing costs at a granular level to reveal how customer-driven interactions impact profitability.
- Strategic profit and loss reports uncover previously hidden information so businesses focus on making better, more profitable decisions.
- Unburden your ERP system from performing detailed cost allocations, and allow Oracle PCMCS to do the heavy lifting.
See more @ Profitability and Cost Management Cloud service and Learn More to:
- Discover Drivers of Cost and Profit by maximizing profit potential and gain control of costs by understanding the root cause of costs and revenue.
- Improve Financial Decision Making through quick assumption changes, and get actionable performance information to business leaders.
- Create a Culture of Profitability and Accountability by putting power in the hands of those that can affect change and gain buy-in from business users through transparency to shared cost allocations.