Wednesday Dec 12, 2012
Thursday Jan 12, 2012
By Mike.Hallett-Oracle on Jan 12, 2012
You can come to our FREE half-day Developer Day covering Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition 11g on the 23rd January 2012 at the Oracle Offices, Reading, UK.
This is NOT a in-depth training session: the intention is to provide developers and architects with an introductory hands-on overview of Oracle BI EE 11g and its various components.
- Discover how through ease-of-use, you can unlock IT resources from report and dashboard development and put the power back in the hands of the business.
- Learn how the toolset delivers "a single version of the truth", for complete, trustworthy and relevant insight - regardless of where or how information is used.
- Experience how to empower decision-making processes with greater business insight. Increase productivity, drive agility, and provide a complete perspective on your past, current and future business performance.
- Attain true self-service BI through intuitive and consistent and productive tools.
After an introductory presentation, Oracle experts will guide you through a hands-on tutorial where you can:
- Construct dashboards and reports
- See how information can be visualised, analyzed and consumed to suit your needs
- Add interactive maps to the dashboards and experience advanced visualisation
In addition, gain an understanding of the architectural components of BI EE, how to build and maintain metadata in the BI Server, and see the new Oracle Strategy and Scorecard tool.
Note: Please bring your own laptops.
Duration: half-day - 23rd January 2012
09.00 am Registration & Start
13.30 pm Finish
Oracle Customer Visit Center
510 Thames Valley Park
Berkshire RG6 1RA
Please register using your email address provided by your company. Personal email addresses such as gmail, hotmail etc. are no longer accepted for free Partner Enablement courses.
To register, please click on the link below. This will direct you to our online registration system. You will be prompted to log on to OPN with your usual partner login and password.
PLEASE NOTE : In order to complete the registration you will need your OPN agreement name. If you do not have this information contact the Oracle University Partner Education Hotline at: 0118 92 40700.
- BI, EPM & Big Data in Focus January 2016
- Support of BI-Apps with OBI 12c
- OBI 12C Modernisation Sales Campaign for Partners
- See and Try Data Visualisation for Big Data
- Oracle Enterprise Performance Reporting Cloud Training Workshops
- 1-Day Sales Workshop for Oracle Partners on Data Visualization and Modern Analytics
- BI, EPM & Big Data in Focus December 2015
- See and Try Oracle Data Visualisation to Re-Boot your Business
- Oracle 'Fly High' Cloud Training Series for Oracle EMEA Partners
- Enterprise Performance Management – Replay of Strategy & Roadmap Update Webcasts
Blogs for EMEA Partners
Partner Events in EMEA
Connect and Network
- /Community Events
- /Community News
- /Demonstration Tools
- /Enterprise Performance Management
- /Market News
- /Oracle News
- /Oracle OpenWorld
- /Partner Training
- /Product News