By Mike.Hallett-Oracle on Aug 24, 2016
‘Supercharge your Spreadsheets with Oracle EPM Cloud PBCS’, addresses the challenges of the many organizations who are still making cumbersome adjustments to plans and forecasts in spread-sheets, and who therefore need a better tool to aid efficient collaboration and workflow among many planners.
To help you to show and tell your clients about this, we have a set of assets and demonstration capabilities to boost your partner resell and services business: Join the Webcast, Download, take Quick Tours, Demonstrate, and Go Live.
- You can hear us present and describe this business opportunity in a live webcast on Thursday, September 8th - 10am CET / 9am UK - Register Now
You can Download Sales Material for Partners:
From this ‘2016 Sales Central EPM PBCS Supercharge’ folder for EMEA OPN Partners *
* To download, you need to gain access to the Emea Analytics Partner shared folder. If you do not already have access granted (e.g. the link above does not work), then send to Mike.Hallett@Oracle.com your Oracle.com logon-ID, and OPN Partner company name, I will add you.
And you and your clients can read the Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service Data Sheet
… And research, through this additional information:
Your clients can then take a ‘Quick Tour of the EPM Cloud’ – to view a demonstration of business process flows for and / or watch videos outlining ~
- EPM Cloud Overview
- Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service Overview
- Enterprise Performance Reporting Cloud Service Overview
- Account Reconciliation Cloud Service Overview
- Financial Forecasting
- Strategic Workforce Planning
- Sales Forecasting for Sales Executives
- Sales Forecasting for Regional Managers
There is also this set of Enterprise Planning Demos and Videos on cloud.oracle.com:
- Welcome to the Enterprise Planning Cloud
- Overview of Financial business process in Enterprise Planning and Budgeting Cloud
- Overview of Workforce Planning
- Overview of Capital Planning
- Overview of Projects Planning
- Customer view of Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud at Manhattan Beachwear
- World-Class Planning with Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud
- Overview: Key Features in Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud
- Analyze PBCS Data Using Oracle Hyperion Smart View for Office
Partners can also access our hosted demonstration systems to run your own live demos for specific clients. These demonstrations cover all the Hyperion modules including HFM, Planning and Tax provisioning: and there is a demo image which is the same as the PBCS Planning in the Cloud version, as well as OBI, BICS and BI-Apps and Data Visualisation.
So... Join the Webcast on Thursday September 8th, 10am CET / 9am UK to discover how we are marketing ‘Supercharge your Spreadsheets’, to address the challenges of customers who:
- are making cumbersome adjustments to plans and forecasts in spread-sheets,
- need better collaboration and workflow among many planners,
- are spending too much time auditing and manually updating data,
- need to respond faster to market changes that require robust analysis for decision-making,
- need joined-up visibility into the plans of Finance as well as HR, Marketing, Sales and all parts of their business.
This is one of our Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) Sales Plays, a new way for partners to engage with the Oracle portfolio of market leading EPM Cloud solutions, integrated with ERP, HCM and CX, and collaborating with the Oracle sales team. For even more information visit Oracle Enterprise Planning Cloud.