By Mike.Hallett@Oracle-BI&EPM on Jun 20, 2014
Oracle BI Mobile App Designer (BIMAD) v2 is a major release that incorporates significant new capabilities, including new map visualization and better navigation and contextual awareness:
· New Map Visualization
It is designed from the ground up for business users to easily visualize their data with Maps and to interact on mobile devices to zoom, filter, and drill down.
· New Custom Map
On top of the pre-seeded map types for countries, states, & counties, etc, it allows customers to add their own regions and maps by simply uploading their own geoJSON files for polygon boundaries. Flexible custom keyword matching is also included as well as support for native interaction and filtering.
· Completely Redesigned Authoring UI
Redesigned, modern and easy to use property pane, simplified toolbar, consistency across various components and support for multiple component selection to set and update configuration all at once.
· Application Level Calculated Fields and Filters
Filters and Calculated Fields can now be created and managed centrally at App level. Users can drag and drop to assign Calculated Fields to any component and assign Filers from the newly re-designed Property.
And much more....
For more information:
- Available as OPatch (18794832) at My Oracle Support
- BiMAD Home Page on Oracle Technology Network
- You can download BIMAD2 combined with a full OBI11g image @ Oracle BI Demonstration with BIMAD2 SampleApp V406 on OTN