By Mike.Hallett-Oracle on Aug 10, 2016
Oracle Applications Customer Connect is a community gathering place for Oracle Applications business users. Whether you are looking for the latest release information, upcoming events, or answers to use-case questions, our community is a one-stop-shop for our members.
You can find an Applications Customer Connect Getting Started Series on You-tube – start with Logging In and Homepage Navigation. These short tutorials will help you get started navigating the community, finding content, managing your account, and more.
- Partners and customers can Register to join: but note as an Oracle partner, please be mindful that solicitation of any kind in this forum is unacceptable.
You can choose where to focus but I suggest you start at this Forum = Reporting and Analytics for BI and EPM topics.
As a member, you can visit community discussion forums to pose questions, explore ideas, and discuss Oracle Applications. You will have the opportunity to share your own expertise, or tap directly into the knowledge of a business area owner to explore product functionality and best practices.
“You can use BICS to connect to your Fusion Applications instance through the /analysis or /xmlpserver URL (ex - https://mysystem.us.oraclecloud.com/analytics).
In simple steps.
- Add the Fusion Applications connection as a data source to your Data Visualizer.
- Enter the URL of your instance (as described above).
- Enter the User ID and Password that has access to the reports that you need to integrate.
- Additionally, logical SQL can be used. However, this requires the tables knowledge from the Oracle Enterprise Repository to implement successfully ( http://www.oracle.com/webfolder/technetwork/docs/HTML/oer-redirect.html ).
You can also check this youtube link for this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSBKqIw-W5w “