By Mike.Hallett-Oracle on Sep 23, 2014
21st October - 24th October, 2014 in Utrecht,
Netherlands : Partners from all countries welcome.
Partners will not want to miss this set of free in-depth Partner Training sessions for Analytics, Big Data, Data Integration and Hyperion EPM:
- 3-Day Exalytics Technical Training
- 3-Day Big Data Technical Training
- 2-Day Hyperion EPM Technical Update
- 2-Day Data Integration (ODI) Technical Workshop
- 1-Day Business Analytics Sales Workshop
For more details click the links above and to REGISTER CLICK HERE
This training is part of the Oracle Business Analytics EMEA Partner Community Forum on 21st October to 24th October, 2014 in Utrecht, Netherlands.
This is your key annual event here in Europe to get the latest from Oracle to propel your business growth in Business Intelligence and Hyperion Enterprise Performance Management. This event should appeal to Analytics, Big Data, Data Integration and EPM specialised Partners, Executives, Sales, Pre-sales and Solution consultants: with a choice of participation in the plenary day and then a set of special interest sessions and training.
Keynote: Rich Clayton, VP, Business Analytics Strategy, Oracle. Hot agenda items will include:
- The eye of the storm: Cloud, Big Data, Mobile, Self-service, In-Memory
- Simplify - Making it Easy is hard work: a good job for Partners
- Optimise - Architecture and Governance: more important than ever
- Innovate - Modernising and Transforming: reduce the pain for your clients, and find more value
- Going beyond Big Data confusion
During this event you can learn about success stories, participate in an array of break-out sessions, exchange information with other partners and enjoy a vibrant discussion. The break-out sessions and training have limited capacity: confirmation to selected sessions will be subject to availability and pre-requisites.
is no registration fee for OPN partner members for the conference which
includes the plenary day, gala dinner, as well as any of the deeper dives and
technical training, but you will be responsible for your own travel and hotel
expenses. For further information or
assistance on hotel booking and event logistics, please contact Alexandra
von Sondern or Mike Hallett.
Places are limited, so for more information on agenda and hotel logistics, please REGISTER NOW.