By Mike.Hallett-Oracle on Feb 25, 2016
You can replay the webcast, and download the presentation material, (originally on March 9, 2016) to hear from the Oracle experts, how you as an Oracle partner can accelerate your analytics business with the Fast Cloud Analytics Program sales campaign.
The Fast Cloud Analytics Program is a market proven, high volume, recommended business program delivered by leading Oracle Cloud Partners consisting of a suite of Oracle Analytics flagship cloud offerings bundled with a “Jump Start” partner consulting services offering.
What’s in there for my customers?
Everything your customer needs to quickly, efficiently and affordably make a successful Business Intelligence Proof of Value and initial live project. This new Data Visualization capability is the perfect complement to existing Cloud Applications SaaS customers, and to any business application.
- Simple to Use and Consume
- Free 30 day Trial for Customers: click “Try it” and go
- Transparent Pricing and Partner Resell Margin: We will clearly explain how partners can earn a good margin for reselling these cloud solutions: and collaborate in our Sales campaigns.
- More Visual: with Data Visualization capabilities, business users can point and click to upload personal data and blend it with IT-managed data
- More Mobile: Deploy analytics on the go from the Oracle public cloud, without fire wall issues at customer data centres
- For Everyone: For all Apps users in cloud or on-premise – does not need to be an Oracle database customer
- Friendlier: a new user interface simplifies the layout, making it easier for users to quickly create their own Data Visualization Analytics to see what’s important
- Additional Partner Services: to guide best practice for success, and provide advanced data management and integration for your clients
In the meantime, you can also See and Try Oracle Data Visualisation to Re-Boot your partner Business and other resources such as:
- Tell Your Customers about Data Visualisation
- Partner Training in BICS Implementation 3-day Workshops