Join Us June 27th from 5 PM - 6 PM CET
Oracle Analytics Product Management, together with Alliances and Channels, invites you to attend our monthly Office Hours calls for implementation partners starting June 27th.
This series is intended to augment our in-person meetings and will cover a variety of topics including product and roadmap updates, technical discussions of functionality, key implementation considerations, best practices, competitive reviews, and more.
Our first call is June 27th from 5 PM - 6 PM Central European Time
The agenda and access information are below, as is the proposed schedule for calendar 2018.
Calls will be recorded; recordings and materials will be available for partners for 30 days (until the next call).
Agenda – June 27th
1. Analytics today, including what’s available, autonomous and customer-managed comparison
2. Pricing options available for partners
3. Partner enablement plans for FY ’19
4. Schedule updates including target release timing and events
Proposed 2018 Call Schedule
All calls are from 8:00-9:00 a.m. US Pacific time on Wednesdays. We’ll adjust this schedule as needed to accommodate your schedules and speaker availability.
- July 25th
- August 29th
- September 26th
- October – no call, OpenWorld Advisory Meeting 10/19 at Oracle HQ
- November 28th
- December – no call due to holidays
- January 30th