Oracle Analytics Cloud (OAC) has recently been updated to v17.4.5 release to improve on:
Broadening Your Insights
Make more sense of more information:
- Conversational interfaces, powered by natural language and search, so you can ask your data real-world questions
- Compelling data storytelling to make it easier for more people to understand what’s important in your data, as well as social sharing for easy amplification
- Better broadcast communication with pixel-perfect reporting via BI Publisher in the cloud
- Broader data access, to new data in the data lake in Oracle Big Data Cloud, as well as to all your managed data in Oracle Data Warehouse Cloud
Deepen your perspective and increase your understanding by providing:
- Autonomous analytics, powered by machine learning and natural language generation, explaining the attributes in your data as well as what you see in visualizations and dashboards
- A personal and contextual experience, based on your usage of OAC
- Easy, self-service what-if modeling and prediction, so you can see what’s happening today and what the impact will be tomorrow
Get insights quickly by delivering:
- Better, faster data transformation and enrichment, including built-in functions for sentiment analysis, forecasting, and what-if modeling as part of a reusable, sharable data flow framework. This means you spend less time on data prep, and more time on getting actual value.
- The ability to Bring Your Own models, scripts, and visualizations, so you can copy/paste work you’ve already done to accelerate new understanding. BYO components behave like native capabilities, so your efforts will speed the results of the entire organization.
- An open, extensible, and elastic analytics platform that is purpose-built for speed, scale, and agility.
For more info: