Technical Training Workshops in June for Exalytics, Endeca and Hyperion 220.127.116.11
By Mike.Hallett-Oracle on May 09, 2013
There are a series of specialised partner only Technical Training Workshops in June:
1. Learn the latest news about Hyperion (v 18.104.22.168) and Hyperion on the cloud in a one-day Hyperion session - 12th June, 2013
2. Follow-on 2-day technical Hyperion (v 22.214.171.124) workshop - 13th through to 14th June, 2013
3. Specialist technical workshop for Exalytics (3-days) - 12th through to 14th June, 2013
4. Specialist deep-dive technical workshop on Times-Ten for Exalytics (2-days) - 13th through to 14th June, 2013
5. Technical training workshop for Endeca Information Discovery (3-days) - 12th through to 14th June, 2013
These technical workshops are within the overall agenda of this year’s Oracle Business Analytics EMEA Partner Community Forum 2013 in Milan, Italy: so you can also come along to the June 11th plenary Forum day, and the Business Intelligence breakout session.
To register for any of these workshops, go to this REGISTER NOW link, and when you click the “Register Now!” button, you can fill out the questionnaire to specify which workshops you will attend.
Dates: Forum on 11th June, with Workshops starting on 12th through to 14th June, 2013
Place: Milan Italy - Partners from all countries are welcome to attend.