Oracle Endeca European Boot Camp - May 14th, 15th, 16th
By Grant Schofield on Apr 24, 2012
Announcing the second Endeca European Boot Camp on May 14th in Oracle offices in Zurich. This will be the last chance for partners to get free training until September other than at the annual EMEA BI event in June in Istanbul, which is already filling up.
Please REGISTER HERE as soon as possible
What will be covered?
The Oracle Endeca Information Discovery (OEID) Boot Camp is a three-day class with a combination of lecture and hands-on exercises, tailored to make participants aware of the Oracle Endeca Information Discovery platform, and to gain valuable skills in implementation best practices.
What You Will Learn
- Architecture: OEID Components, use of graphs, overview of clustering
- OEID Installation: Architecture planning, infrastructure requirements, installation process, production hints & tips
- OEID Administration: Index creation and management, administrative operations, portal configuration, data sources, system monitoring
- Indexing: Data source analysis, ETL process, Graph creation, OES loading
- Querying: Query types, web services, result sets
- Portlets: Studio portlets, custom portlet development
- Reporting: Analytics, LQL, charting
Training will be delivered by Endeca's premier Global Partner RealDecoy who have over 150 successful implementations under their belt.