Oracle CloudWorld Event in London May 14th and Munich May 15th
By Mike.Hallett-Oracle on Apr 17, 2013
Mark Hurd, President and Thomas Kurian, Executive Vice President, Product Development are the keynote speakers at Oracle CloudWorld London (14th May 2013) and on the 15th May 2013 in Munich.
For example, Oracle’s public cloud offering of Fusion Applications embeds (OBI) business analytics, and you can hear how you can Drive Predictable Performance with our (Hyperion) Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service.
Discover your next steps at Oracle CloudWorld, a premier executive event series hosted by Oracle. . Experience insightful keynotes, real-world case studies, hands-on demos, face-to-face networking, and in-depth tracks on how mobile, social, and cloud are redefining how business gets done for:
- Sales – Customer Experience – Empowering People, Powering Brands
- Customer Service and Support – Customer Experience: Empowering People, Powering Brands
- Human Resources – Power HR's Business Contribution
- Finance and Operations
- – Run a Back Office that Puts You in Front
- Application Developers – Transform Developer Experience with a Powerful and Flexible Platform
- Applications IT - Sessions for Security and Integration