Oracle Cloud Service is now Generally Available for Planning and Budgeting
By Mike.Hallett@Oracle-BI&EPM on Feb 20, 2014
World-Class Planning with the Simplicity of the Cloud
Partners can now resell and implement the live, and generally available, first enterprise performance management (EPM Hyperion) solution offered in the cloud, Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service.
As the most robust financial planning application in the cloud, Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service opens up opportunities for organizations of all sizes to quickly adopt a world-class planning and budgeting solution with no CAPEX infrastructure investments, driving alignment beyond finance across the enterprise, with flexible deployment options and virtually no learning curve.
See the Press Release: Hyperion Planning and Budgeting on Oracle Cloud Service (link)
You can also REPLAY THE WEBCAST of the Partner Deep-Dive on Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service. This 105 minutes webinar provides a technical and functional deep-dive into the live PBCS offering. Topics include:
- Changing the game: Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service
- Introduction and latest news
- Guided live demo tour with focus on
- How to create an application in minutes
- Access the Cloud via familiar Excel Interface? Yes, please!
- Application Life-Cycle Management
- Data Management options
- Rock-solid Security and reliability
- Resources for Partners
- Live Q&A