How to Upgrade an existing Customer from OBI10g to 11g: REPLAY Virtual Class
By Mike.Hallett@Oracle-BI&EPM on Nov 29, 2011
You can now REPLAY this Virtual Class eSeminar (recorded on January 5, 2012) about upgrading to Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition 11g, from OBI 10g, for Oracle Partners.
Where : Goto REPLAY HERE (120 Minute eSeminar)
During this session you will learn:
- OBIEE 11g Infrastructure – What Is Different From OBIEE 10g?
- Considerations During The Upgrade, Repository Metadata, Presentation Catalog, BI Publisher, BI Security
- Planning Your Upgrade
- Optimizing OBI 10g for an 11g Upgrade
- Copying OBI 10g to New Server
- Installing OBI 11g on New Server
- Running Upgrade Assistant & Running OBI 11g Post-Upgrade Steps
- Testing Upgrading Environment
- Capacity Planning Guide