Demonstration VM BIC2g 2013-10 Partner Edition for Download
By Mike.Hallett-Oracle on Oct 28, 2013
UPDATED ! The “BIC2g” demo VM (now version 2013-10) is downloadable from our BIC2g Beehive Online Workspace portal for OPN member partners. Compared to the prior version, Bic2g 2013-04, the new Bic2g 2013-10 has:
- OBIEE was upgraded from 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.1. with BI Mobile Application Designer (BIMAD) added.
- TimesTen was upgraded from 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0
- ODI Client 18.104.22.168.0 was installed, including a Standalone agent and empty repositories, and the BI Applications 11g ODI Repositories were included (BIAPPS_11g)
- Informatica and DAC were removed from image
- There are additional demos for BI-Apps and for Endeca.
- The compact deployment of EPM is installed and configured, including: Hyperion Foundation, Essbase, Essbase Studio, Essbase Administration Services, Provider Services, Calculation Manager, Planning, Reporting and Analysis, Financial Reporting, Web Analysis, and Workspace.
This Oracle Business Intelligence Linux VM virtual appliance (“BIC2g”) was developed to support Oracle OBI, BI-Apps and EPM Hyperion sales and Oracle partners in product demonstrations, training activities and POC activities. If you do not need BI-Apps, then there is a slightly smaller VM OBI Sample-App you can get from OTN: see @ Oracle BI and EPM Demonstration SampleApp V309 on OTN.