By Mike.Hallett-Oracle on Aug 05, 2014
If you need to get access to a demonstration environment, hosted by Oracle, then the current version of OBI Foundation is available for partners to book and use to show to your clients. This demonstration covers all the modules in the OBIEE Sample Application v406 which provides a comprehensive out-of-the-box collection of examples and integrations designed to demonstrate Oracle BI capabilities, product integrations, and design best practice.
Highlights of SampleApp v406 include:
- Showcases mapviewer HTML 5 Integration examples
- Showcases latest Mobile Application Designer (MAD) v2
- Internet Accessible – VPN is NOT required to demonstrate SampleApp functionality (although VPN is required for the native Mobile HD client).
- Showcases ADF visualization & dense visualization examples
- Essbase integration
- Advanced Analytics (R and Data mining) integration
- Endeca Information Discovery 3.1 with integration to OBI11g
OPN Member Partners can Learn more and Apply for Access to GSE, and once approved can access the link to book and run demos @ Access Demonstration Systems. These Oracle Demonstration Services are run by the Oracle Global Sales Engineering team (“GSE”). GSE provides a platform to demo Oracle products in an enterprise setting in the way Oracle is meant to be used. We provide demos that are easily accessible and fast performing, consistent with product strategy and sales needs.
- When your GSE access is approved, you can reserve a new environment @ Business Intelligence (OBIEE) - SampleApp on Exalytics.
- This GSE service is also available for Hyperion Demonstration Systems for Partners.
- You can also download a full VM image of this demo SampleAppv406 @ Oracle BI Demonstration on OTN.
- For more information on Whats New in SampleApp v406, watch this 5 minute video.