By Mike.Hallett-Oracle on Oct 10, 2013
The latest new version “SampleApp” V309R2 BI and EPM VM is now available for download by partners from OTN here. This includes a wealth of examples and how-to demonstrations, as well as examples for the new BI Mobile Application Designer, 19 “Apps” and more local data-models.
This server image is based on the standard OBIEE 220.127.116.11.1 install within a VirtualBox image, including the new Mobile App Designer and Oracle Database 12c; and will run on a 64 bit pc/laptop with => 8Gb Ram, and ~ 90 Gb disk. There is also an optional download for users who require a full standalone EPM deployment.
Step-by-step instructions for download and deployment
User Guide for SampleApp and related contents
New content highlights in SampleAppV309 R2
The SampleApp V309 R2 image includes following preconfigured and integrated software:
- Oracle Linux 5.9 (el5PAE )
- OBIEE 18.104.22.168.1 (including Mobile App Designer, OBIEE-EPM Suite)
- Oracle Loader for Hadoop 2.2.0, Oracle SQL Connector for HDFS 2.2.0
- Essbase 22.214.171.124
- Oracle Database 12c
- Oracle TimesTen 126.96.36.199.1
- Endeca Server 7.5.1, Endeca Studio 3.0, Endeca Integrator 3.0
- Oracle Application Express 4.2, APEX Listener 2.0.1
- R-2.15.1, Oracle R-Enterprise 1.3
- Java SE Development Kit 7u17, JROCKIT 188.8.131.52
- Oracle SQL Developer 3.2.20
- EPM 184.108.40.206 Standalone (Offered as a separate add-on download)
The SampleApp does not include BI-Apps: for these see the Demonstration VM BIC2g Partner Edition.