By Mike.Hallett-Oracle on Sep 03, 2013
We are pleased to announce the immediate general availability of Oracle Hyperion Financial Data Quality Management, Enterprise Edition (FDMEE) 126.96.36.199 Patch Set Update 1 (PSU1 – 188.8.131.52.100) available on “My Oracle Support” for partners and customers at http://support.oracle.com (Search for patch 16681929).
This is a significant release for the product because it now provides scripting that allows you to extend and customize the product for implementation specific business rules related to the processing of source data. A high level description of the new features is provided below, with a detailed description provided in the user documentation.
- Jython based import, mapping and event scripting
- Visual Basic event scripting
- Support for journal loading via excel templates
- Additional application options
- New intersection check reports
Custom Target Applications
- Provides the ability to export data from FDMEE into a user defined flat file format
- Replaces the data mart and tax adapter features from the legacy FDM product
- File append and replace methods
- Load data and mapping rules from an excel formatted file. Prior releases only supported files in csv formats.
- Execution of custom calculation scripts for Planning or Essbase
- Open Batches
- Batch report execution