By Mike.Hallett@Oracle-BI&EPM on Mar 10, 2014
We invite you to join us for a series of Webinars for Oracle BI Partners so you can better advise your existing clients on how and why they should modernize, upgrade and expand what they can achieve with the latest version of Oracle BI Foundation, and discuss the benefits of combining analytics integrated with ERP, EPM and finance systems to provide a complete view of forecasts, plans and actuals accessible by Finance and all lines of business managers. We will also look at the full spectrum of analytics that clients can deploy to better service and sell to their customers; providing a 360 customer view, predictive analytics, social sentiment analysis, and pro-active real-time decisioning for an optimized multi-channel customer experience.
Date & Time
WEDNESDAY MARCH 19 2014
Join Webcast (Employees and Partners) - session id 594067452
BUSINESS ANALYTICS FOR CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE INSIGHT (CX)
WEDNESDAY MARCH 26 2014
Join Webcast (Employees and Partners) - session id 594662098
BUSINESS ANALYTICS FOR THE OFFICE OF FINANCE (CFO)
WEDNESDAY APRIL 02 2014
Join Webcast (Employees and Partners) - session id 590502711
AND / OR DIAL IN - If you would like to dial in to the audio portion of the Webconference (Call ID: 7899301 / Passcode: 333111):
Austria : +43(0)19286512+43(0)19286512
Minimum requirements and set up for watching an Oracle University Webconference.
This Webcast is using Webex, although WebEx software will automatically be set up when you join, you can save time by setting up WebEx Meeting Center before the session. Follow the link and then download for your Operating System.
If you have difficulty logging in using the above link please go to: http://ouweb.webex.com/meetingcenter and join with the session id as above.
Disable popup blockers to allow the webconference to launch. Popup blockers can be disabled by pressing the Ctrl key when you click the join conference button
BI Modernization (March 19)
Help Your Customers Stay Competitive with the Latest Business Analytics
Join us to learn how you can help your customers outmanoeuvre their competition by embracing modern business intelligence to gain alignment, understand their data, and more accurately forecast outcomes.
· Drastically improve your client’s ability to make data-driven decisions
· Keep decision-makers informed even on the go with rich visualizations and mobile BI
· Learn how Oracle Business Intelligence Foundation Suite 11g and Oracle Exalytics can modernize your company’s business intelligence
Business Analytics for Customer Experience Insight (CX) (March 26)
As Oracle Partners you need to talk with our Customers about solutions and not single products, so you need a consistent and comprehensive story about the Role of Business Analytics in Customer Experience (CX).
We want to share with you our partners, our current market and product positioning and presentation material that you can re-use whenever you go to meet your Customers:
· who are interested in Business Analytics, but also want to have an integrated view of all Oracle’s CX product portfolio and architecture,
· and to present Business Analytics as a key component of any CX opportunity.
Oracle Business Analytics for the office of Finance and the CFO (April 2)
The Oracle Hyperion installed customer base represents a major opportunity to sell complementary Oracle Business Analytics solutions. We explain the customer the benefits of an integrated BA+EPM platform and how to engage them in transformational projects.
This webcast will introduce a customer facing presentation, to help you deliver the messages to your clients with confidence.
For existing Oracle Hyperion Customers the benefits can be summarized as:
· The Connected Enterprise - Performance Management support, wall to wall
· In-Memory / Engineered Systems - More Agility and Speed at Lower TCO
· BI Mobile - Critical information at your fingertips wherever you are
· Real-Time Finance - Find hidden Insights to complement your Financial view
· Cloud - Flexible, cost-controlled Planning deployments