Oracle Cloud Architecture for Partners: Analytics and Integration Architecture for SaaS - Web Casts
For OPN Partners only, Oracle Product Development is pleased to invite your SaaS Practice to attend two 3-hours Analytics Architecture Web Casts. These web casts are Use Case driven briefings and Deep Dives to help SaaS solution architects to make the right technology and architecture decisions based on customer requirements and workloads. These include presentations on how to integrate, automate, visualize, and analyze using the Oracle Analytics and Integration Cloud Platforms.
Analytics Architecture Part 1
Dec 7th: 1-4 PM CET.
Analytics Architecture Part 2
Dec 8th: 1-4 PM CET.
Register for Analytics here
Integration Architecture Part 1
Dec 5th: 9-12 AM CET
Integration Architecture Part 2
Dec 6th: 9-12 AM CET
Register for Integration here
Note: Upon registering we allocate to you “seats” for Part 1 and Part 2.
• Design Enterprise Analytics Solution based on Analytics Cloud Platform and Best Practices
• Build and Extend Analytics Solution for SaaS (Fusion) Applications
• Data Lake Analytics with Oracle Big Data and Analytics Cloud Platform
• Presentations fostering Technical Design Conversations and Feedback on Use Cases.
The following content is split into two web casts so we require you to join both of the web casts:
• Analytics Driven Journey to the Cloud, State of the Market for Analytics
• Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Overview: Key Technical Concept and Provisioning Best Practices for Analytics
• Analytics Cloud Platform and Big Data Cloud Platform Overview with Key Use Cases
• Solution and Architecture Discussion for Enterprise Analytics
• Solution and Architecture Discussion for Data Lake Analytics
• Solution and Architecture Discussion for SaaS Extension Analytics
• Advanced Analytics and Machine Learning with Analytics Cloud Platform
• Predictive and Personalized Analytics with Mobile Apps, Data Visualization
• Partner Resources, Marketplace and Analytics Cloud Platform Road-map.
The following content is split into two web casts so we suggest you to join both of the web casts:
• Oracle Integration Cloud Overview
• Application Integration with On-Premise and Cloud Applications
• Integration patterns - solutions and best practices
• Enabling digital transformation with API Management
• Bridging the Process gap between SaaS & On-Premise applications
• Case Studies and Reference Architecture