By Mike.Hallett-Oracle on Mar 18, 2015
To get the results of the “Enterprise Performance Management Top Trends for 2015” survey, click here. You will also see there, another excellent Report, “Plan and Predict Best Practices”.
After surveying hundreds of customers, we have put together what we see as the top Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) trends for the remainder of 2015. Please download the paper, read it and forward it on to your customers.
Modern CFOs are successfully leveraging digital technologies in their Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) processes to transform their finance organizations and generate value for the business. So, which EPM priorities are at the top of the Finance agenda? What are the most compelling developments in big data, analytics, mobile technology, and cloud computing that motivate Finance leaders to undertake new technology initiatives? - click here.
- Trend 1: EPM Embraces the Cloud, Speed is Key
- Trend 2: Mobile Goes Beyond Convenience to Strategic
- Trend 3: Big Data is Creating a New Signal for Finance
- Trend 4: Modern Planning Practices are Becoming a Reality
- Trend 5: Detailed Costing Practices are Needed to Stay in the Game or Get Ahead
- Trend 6: Finance Departments need Literacy as well as Numeracy
- Trend 7: Organizations are not Realizing the Wider Benefits of Enterprise Data Governance