By Mike.Hallett@Oracle-BI&EPM on Feb 22, 2013
Oracle is a Leader in the recently published Gartner Magic Quadrant for Corporate Performance Management Suites, 2013. Oracle is ranked ahead of all the other vendors in the Leaders Quadrant on both the Ability to Execute and Completeness of Vision Axes.
Oracle also remains as a Leader in the recently published Gartner Magic Quadrant for Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms, 2013. Oracle has maintained its standing as a leader, in part, from continued customer validation as having the largest average customer deployment, standardization on OBIEE and Exalytics and, the product vision of Endeca OEID.
To download any of these analyst reports see the latest available reprints here.
BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE / DATA WAREHOUSING
- Gartner, Hunting and Harvesting in a Digital World: The 2013 CIO Agenda (Publication: January 2013)
- Gartner, Magic Quadrant for Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms (Publication: February 2013)
- Ovum, Ovum Decision Matrix: Business Intelligence and Analytics for Telcos ((Publication: January 2013) Oracle is a "Market Leader". "Oracle scores highest on enabling Telcos to achieve a 360-degree view of the customer and operations."
CORPORATE PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT (EPM - Hyperion)
BIG DATA AND ANALYTICS
- Gartner, Big Data Challenges for the IT Infrastructure Team (Publication: February 2012)
- Gartner, "Big Data" and Content Will Challenge IT Across The Board (Publication: February 2012)
- Winter Corporation, Big Data: Business Opportunities, Requirements, and Oracle's Approach