Wednesday Jun 25, 2008
Wednesday Jun 04, 2008
By efi on Jun 04, 2008
Sun and CGI completed evaluation activities for Solaris Trusted
Extensions on Thursday, 30 May 2008 and submitted an Evaluation
Technical Report (ETR) to the Communications Security Establishment of
Canada (CSE) for CC Certification.
Monday Nov 12, 2007
By efi on Nov 12, 2007
This is a part of draft for internal project I have written in 2003.
A lot of prominent security group members contributed for this high level,
management awareness like speech.
I thought that this might be interesting and eventually reused as a fodder
for something else or simply as a high level clue stick.
Evtim (Efi) Batchev is a security and network architect Sun Microsystems Iberia.
- Certified! Solaris 10 Release 11/06 Trusted Extensions
- Solaris Trusted Extensions Evaluation Pending
- Open Solaris Forensics Tools Project Goes Live
- Open Solaris Forensics Project About to Go Live
- Happy New 2008
- Proposal - Open Solaris Forensic Toolkit Project
- Introduction to Live Kernel Dissection for Forensics Purposes - Skinning a Cat For Meta Data 
- On Application Security
- Recycling Some old Papers
- First Post