Saturday Jul 12, 2008
Check out the transcript of the Ask the Experts session on Java SE 6 Update 10 that was held the week of July 7, 2008. Danny Coward, Java SE 6 Platform Lead; Ken Russell, Java Plug-In Lead; and Richard Bair, SwingLabs Lead, answered a wide variety questions, covering topics such as a Java Plugin for Mac OSX, Nimbus skins for components, the JKernel, and making a Java app download smaller.
Monday Jun 30, 2008
By edort on Jun 30, 2008
Java SE 6 Update 10, currently available as a beta release, introduces many new features and enhancements that dramatically improve the developer and user experience. Some of the significant improvements in Java SE 6 result in faster and easier deployment of Java applications and applets, better performance, and an improved look and feel. Got a question about Java SE 6 Update 10? Post it during this session on the Sun Developer Network Ask the Experts page and get answers from three key members of Sun's Java SE Platform team: Danny Coward, Java SE 6 Platform Lead; Ken Russell, Java Plug-In Lead; and Richard Bair, SwingLabs Lead.
- Who Am I?
- Enterprise Tech Tip: DataSource Resource Definition in Java EE 6
- Java EE 6 and GlassFish v3 Now Available
- Enterprise Tech Tip: Asynchronous Support in Servlet 3.0
- Enterprise Tech Tip: POST-REDIRECT-GET and JSF 2.0
- Enterprise Tech Tip: Using CDI and Dependency Injection for Java in a JSF 2.0 Application
- Deep Dive: JDK 7 With Danny Coward
- Enterprise Tech Tip: Locking and Concurrency in Java Persistence 2.0
- New JDK 7 Feature: Support for Dynamically Typed Languages in the Java Virtual Machine
- Enterprise Tech Tip: A Sampling of EJB 3.1