[Nov 15 2010 Update: 11gR2 220.127.116.11 is now certified; see this article for details]
[Oct 11 2009 Update: Added detailed list of supported database options and features
I'm very pleased to announce that the 11gR2 Database version 18.104.22.168 is certified with Oracle E-Business Suite Release 11i version 22.214.171.124.
Existing Apps 11i environments currently running Oracle9i Release 2 (9.2.0), Oracle 10g Release 10 (10.1.0), Oracle 10g Release 2 (10.2.0), or Oracle 11g Release 1 (11.1.0) may be upgraded to the 11gR2 Database.
We're still working on the 11gR2 certification with Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12. You're welcome to monitor or subscribe to this blog for updates, which I'll post as soon as soon as they're available.
- Oracle E-Business Suite Release 11.5.10 plus Maintenance Pack 11.5.10.CU2 or later
- Oracle Applications Technology 11i.ATG_PF.H Rollup 6 (RUP 6, Patch 5903765) or higher
Pending Platform Certifications
- Linux x86 (32-bit)
- Linux x86-64
the following operating system platforms are still pending, since the
Oracle 11gR2 Database ports for these platforms are not available yet:
- Sun Solaris SPARC (64-bit)
- IBM AIX (64-bit)
- HP-UX Itanium
- HP-UX PA-RISC (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows Server (32-bit)
As usual, I can't discuss release schedules for these additional platforms. You're welcome to monitor or
subscribe to this blog for platform-related updates.
Database Feature Certifications Still Underway
Certification of the following database options and features is still underway:
- Database Vault 11gR2 version 126.96.36.199
- Transparent Data Encryption (TDE) Tablespace Encryption 11gR2 version 188.8.131.52
The following 11gR2 184.108.40.206 database options are supported for use with Apps 11i: