We are pleased to announce that Release 188.8.131.52 of Oracle Application Management Pack (AMP) for Oracle E-Business Suite can now be used to manage Oracle E-Business Suite instances on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI).
AMP is bundled and licensed as Oracle Application Management Suite (AMS), for which licensing details are available in the Oracle E-Business Suite Global Price List.
You can use AMP to perform numerous management procedures for Oracle E-Business Suite on OCI. Key procedures include:
- Discover and monitor Oracle E-Business Suite on the following OCI cloud services, including database services:
- Compute Cloud Service
- 1-Node VM DB System (Single Instance)
- 2-Node VM DB System (Oracle RAC)
- Exadata DB System
- Apply Oracle E-Business Suite patches
- Build and deploy custom packages
- Compare configurations between Oracle Cloud Infrastructure and on-premises environments
To use AMP for management of Oracle E-Business Suite on OCI, you must install the following either on-premises or on OCI:
- Oracle Application Management Pack 184.108.40.206
- Bundle Patch 2 for critical fixes and enhancements:
What Else is New?
In addition, the following certifications are now available:
- Oracle Application Management Pack 220.127.116.11 is now certified with Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.2.8
- Oracle Application Management Pack 18.104.22.168 is now certified with Oracle Enterprise Manager 13R3