[Blog article updated as Oracle OpenWorld 2016 Content Catalog is now accessible by anyone not just registered conference attendees]
Oracle OpenWorld 2016 is now in the history books. Our teams in Oracle E-Business Suite Strategy, Development and Product Management had a full week of sessions, demos and customer meetings.
For those of you that were able to join us in person, thank you for attending and for your feedback and questions. We learned a lot from you and we hope that you learned a lot from us.
Whether you would like to review sessions you attended at Oracle OpenWorld or missed attending a session or the conference but are eager to learn more, the following resources are available to you:
1. Download presentations delivered at Oracle OpenWorld
We've uploaded the Oracle E-Business Suite on Oracle Cloud presentations for your convenience. Simply click HERE to access the following presentations:
- CON1420 - Running your E-Business Suite on Oracle Cloud (IaaS + PaaS) - Why, What and How
- CON6723 - Oracle E-Business Suite in Oracle Cloud: Technical Insight
- CON6701 - Deploying Oracle E-Business Suite for On-Premises Cloud and Oracle Cloud
- CON6702 - Oracle Enterprise Manager 13c Cloud Control for Managing Oracle E-Business Suite
- CON6705 - Advanced Architectures for Oracle E-Business Suite
- CON6708 - Migrating and Managing Customizations for Oracle E-Business Suite 12.2
- CON6724 - Leverage Oracle Integration Cloud Service for Oracle E-Business Suite
- CON6673 - Oracle E-Business Suite Information Discovery: Your Journey to the Cloud
In addition, you can access all session presentations by going to the Oracle OpenWorld 2016 Content Catalog. You can search the catalog by session ID, session title, speaker name or keyword.
Note: A full listing or Oracle E-Business Suite on Oracle Cloud sessions is available in the Focus On Document (FOD) or our recently published blog article.
Once you find a session of interest, you can download the presentation by clicking the "Download Presentation" link.
Note: Many speakers are in the process of uploading their presentations. Check back later if you don't find a download link.
2. Watch recorded sessions on Oracle Learning Streams (Oracle University)
Recordings of the EBS on Oracle Cloud sessions presented at Oracle OpenWorld will be made available soon. Please take advantage of this opportunity to consume the latest information at your convenience.
- Check out the Oracle E-Business Suite on Oracle Cloud channel to watch the latest recordings from Oracle OpenWorld 2016, or play back previously recorded content.
- Watch recordings from other Oracle E-Business Suite Product Development and Applications Technology teams available on the Oracle E-Business Suite Learning Stream.
3. Read the latest collateral about EBS on Oracle Cloud published just prior to the conference
Read the recently-published Oracle E-Business Suite on Oracle Cloud Whitepaper. The content will help you understand deployment options for Oracle E-Business Suite on Oracle Cloud. It’s a good place for you to understand how you might incorporate migrating to Oracle Cloud into your roadmap.
4. Check out the Oracle E-Business Suite: Applications Technology Facebook group
Here you will find a collection of pictures from the Oracle OpenWorld 2016 event. This is a fun way for you to connect with others that attended the conference.
If you have follow-up questions from the event, please feel free to post to this article or send us an email.
Thanks again for a great Oracle OpenWorld 2016.