We are happy to inform you that the latest release, 188.8.131.52, of Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) Cloud Automation is available. It includes updates to the EBS Cloud Manager and EBS Cloud Backup Module tools.
This release includes new features plus important bug fixes, and is recommended for all customers running EBS on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI).
The following enhancements are included in this release:
- Support for choosing the operating system time zone
- It is possible to choose the operating system time zone in the following two scenarios:
- During EBS Cloud Manager Advanced Provisioning, whether you are provisioning a new environment or provisioning from a backup.
- When using Oracle Applications Manager to create a standby environment.
- Rediscovery of upgraded environments
- Scripts are provided to update Cloud Manager metadata for EBS Release 12.1.3 environments created by Cloud Manager and subsequently upgraded to EBS Release 12.2. This includes scenarios where the 12.1.3 source environment is the result of either an automated lift and shift or a new provisioning.
More information about these new features can be found in the Oracle E-Business Suite Cloud Manager Guide.
Where Can I Get The Latest Cloud Tools?
EBS Cloud Manager
EBS Cloud Backup Module
- You can download EBS Cloud Backup Module 184.108.40.206 as Patch 32232832 from My Oracle Support.