This one-hour session is recommended for technical and functional users
who will be conducting an Open Enrollment cycle in the next 12 months.
the session we will review the best practices recommended by Oracle
Support regardless of when Open Enrollment occurs. Also the session will
review planning, patching, data corruption, and critical checklists.
This webcast will include:
* Modification to Plans and Programs
* Element & Element Link Changes
* Standard & Variable Rates
* Dependents & Beneficiaries
* Total Compensation Wizard
* Moving from OSB to OAB
* Working with Oracle Support
Details & Registration: Best Practices for Open Enrollment