Understanding Critical Setups Required for E2B to work in your Company InstallationDate:
November 11, 2009Time:
10:00 am ESTProduct Family:
Oracle Health Sciences - AERS Application
Understand the critical setups required for E2B to work in your Company installation. This one-hour session is recommended for technical and functional users of E2B. We will examine the critical setup sets required and follow the E2B Import and Export flow.
- Topics will include:
- Incoming and Outgoing E2B Portal Folders within AERS Application
- Database Server directory setup in preparation to send and receive E2B related data
- Setting up required privileges on directories and folders
- Confirming your CAID and IDs for associated folders
- Setting Report Runtime Parameters
- Setting up automated polling for receiving E2B files
- E2B Sender and Receiver Details in Global Maintenance Console
A short, live demonstration (only if applicable) and question and answer period will be included.
Click here to register for this session
....... ....... ....... ....... ....... ....... .......
The above webcast is a service of the E-Business Suite Communities in My Oracle Support.
For more information on other webcasts, please reference the Oracle" Advisor Webcast Schedule
.Click here to visit the E-Business Communities in My Oracle Support Note that all links require access to My Oracle Support.