The EBS Procurement Change Request Analyzer gathers comprehensive details for existing change requests.
Oracle Procurement provides a Web-based shopping system that allows employees to create, manage, and track their own orders while the Purchasing department retains central control. Oracle iSupplier Portal is the enterprise application that structures all supplier communication through a secure internet-based portal. Oracle iProcurement and Oracle iSupplier Portal are both part of the Oracle Advanced Procurement suite, integrates seamlessly with other Oracle applications, including Purchasing and Services Procurement. The analyzer simplifies the process of reviewing Oracle iProcurement and Oracle iSupplier Portal change request information by gathering a broad scope of data in a single step.
The EBS Procurement Change Request Analyzer gathers details about existing change requests and various setups such as workflows and specific setups that are needed in order to allow a change request. Flexible input parameter options allow broad or focused data gathering. The output includes the following:
- iProcurement change request validations / iSupplier change request validations depending on the document type selected
- Workflow related information which includes errors encountered during the change request process
- Personalized Pages
- Details of the Requisitions and Purchase Order(s)
- Recommendations and solutions for detected errors and warnings
- Proactive recommendations and a full Diagnostic Appscheck Report that includes code levels and profile options
Review the sample html output file attached to the EBS Procurement Change Request Analyzer Doc ID 1917475.1
to see an example of the categorized information and expandable and searchable contents.
Provide feedback on the analyzer via the Community thread to help us improve the analyzer content and usefulness. We look forward to hearing about your experience with this analyzer.
Use the procurement change request analyzer to review, analyze and troubleshoot any procurement change request issue, and to work with Oracle Support on Procurement and iSupplier change request issues.