The EBS iProcurement Item Analyzer gathers comprehensive details for items.
Oracle iProcurement provides a Web-based shopping system that allows employees to create, manage, and track their own orders while the Purchasing department retains central control. Oracle iProcurement is part of the Oracle Advanced Procurement suite, integrates seamlessly with other Oracle applications, including Purchasing and Services Procurement. The analyzer simplifies the process of reviewing Oracle iProcurement item information by gathering a broad scope of data in a single step.
The EBS iProcurement item Analyzer gathers details about items and various setups such as categories and translations. Flexible input parameter options allow broad or focused data gathering. The output includes the following:
- Item details with solutions when setup issues are encountered
- Stores and Content Zone setup with solutions for detected errors and warnings
- Personalized Pages
- Details of the resulting Purchase Order(s) and Agreements created from the requisition
- Recommendations and solutions for detected errors and warnings
- Proactive recommendations and a full Diagnostic Appscheck Report that includes code levels and profile options
Review the sample html output file attached to the EBS iProcurement Item Analyzer Doc ID 1586248.1
to see an example of the categorized information and expandable and searchable contents.
Provide feedback on the analyzer via the Community thread to help us improve the analyzer content and usefulness. We look forward to hearing about your experience with this analyzer.
Use the Item Analyzer to review, analyze and troubleshoot any iProcurement item issue, and to work with Oracle Support on iProcurement issue.