By LuciaC-Oracle on Apr 24, 2014
Webcast: Introduction to the Install Base Analyzer
Date: May 8, 2014 at 11:00am ET, 10:00am CT, 8:00am PT, 8:30pm IST, 4:00 pm GMT+1
The IB Analyzer is a Proactive tool designed to analyze key configurations in your environment as they relate to the Install Base and Asset Tracking modules and reports back with recommendations, best practices and solutions to existing interface transaction errors. This one-hour session is recommended for technical and functional users who would like to understand how to install, run and use the Install Base Analyzer.
Topics Will Include:
- The Proactive Methodology and how the IB Analyzer contributes
- Running, installing and scheduling the IB analyzer
- Review of the current checks and diagnostics performed
- Review of an example report output
- Scheduling of the IB Analyzer in Production.
Details & Registration : Doc ID 1640218.1