Tuesday Jan 14, 2014
Thursday Oct 24, 2013
By LuciaC-Oracle on Oct 24, 2013
If you use Oracle Teleservice then you are probably using Service Territories to route service requests to the right resources such as Call Center Agents, Field Service Technicians, Technical Support Groups etc. Getting those routings to happen correctly and efficiently is key to delivering high-quality service, so having the correct territory setup is essential. The Service development team have published a new White Paper to help you do just that!
The White Paper includes information to help with understanding the required setups:
- Service Territories - Locating and Sorting matching Territories, and Picking winning Territories
- How to use Rank and Number of Winners
- The different Access Types that can be setup
- Operating Unit and how to use it effectively
- How to setup and use Service Qualifiers
- The limitation of some Geographic Qualifiers and how to overcome the limitations
- How to use Web ADI to maintain Territories.
Read Doc ID 1234593.1 to access the white paper. There was also a recent webcast on Territory Setup and Matching Attributes, you can access the recording via Doc ID 1455786.1.
Welcome to the EBS Support Blog where Oracle insiders share news and information about EBS products including new releases, tips and tricks, troubleshooting guides, upcoming webcasts and links to EBS Communities.
- An In-Depth Look At Fixed Assets Additions
- EBS Sales Order Analyzer
- Oracle Advisor Webcast on EBS CRM: Trade Planning and Offer Execution Flow
- Secure Your Mobile Telnet And Smartphone Now!
- UK: New National Insurance Prefix
- Released ! Netherlands Legislative Patch for PGGM Data Capture Changes Effective 01-Jan-2017
- Webcast: Oracle Receivables Transaction Maintenance Deep Dive
- Get Help to Reconcile Primary - Secondary Ledgers: SQL Diagnostic
- Attention: US Q2 Statutory Update Now Available
- Get a Better Understanding of GL Mass Allocations Across Ledgers
- ATG Applications Technology
- CRM Cust. Relationship Mgt.
- Financials Products
- Fixed Assets
- General Ledger
- HRMS Products
- MFG: VCP, Execution & Process Mfg
- Oracle Financials for India (India Localizations)
- Order Management
- Property Manager
- Oracle News