Webcast: E-Business Suite BI Publisher – Overview and Best Practices
Date: October 22, 2013 at 7am UK, 8am CET, 11.30am India, 3.00pm Japan, 5pm AEST, 12am MT
This 1.5-hour session is recommended for technical and functional Users who are interested in getting a generic overview of BI Publisher / XML Publisher in the E-Business Suite.
Topics will include:
- Overview of BI Publisher
- Setup BI Publisher and Desktop tool
- Process Overview
- Setup report to generate XML output
- Set the E-Business suite report output to XML
- Run the E-Business Suite Report using standard submission to obtain XML output
- Create an RTF Template
- Using Template Manager
- Register the Data Definition in the Template Manager
- Register the Template in the Template Manager with designed Template file
- Run the BI Publisher Concurrent Request
- Troubleshooting - BI Publisher
- Best Practices to improve performance
For more details and how to register see Doc ID 1582767.1 or you can go to the direct registration link.
If you have any questions about the ATG Webcast schedules or if you have a suggestion for an Advisor Webcast to be planned in future, please send an E-Mail to Ruediger Ziegler.