By ChristineS-Oracle on Feb 13, 2014
As of R12.2.2, you can now add a service item (for example, warranty for a specific period) as a ‘promotional get item’ for the parent item. After you define a line level promotional modifier for an item (for example, a PC) in the Define Modifier window, you can add a service item (for example, warranty for a specific period) as a ‘promotional get item’ for the parent item.
Use the Get region in the Define Modifier Details window of the parent item to specify the following for the promotional get item:
- The service item quantity.
- The UOM, which the application uses as the primary UOM for conversion.
- The duration of the service program such as 1, 2, or more.
- The period of the service program such as day, month, or year.
- The percent price for the service item.
Please refer to Oracle Advanced Pricing Release Notes for Release 12.2.2, Doc ID 1582797.1, for additional details on this new feature.