By CheriH-Oracle on Feb 03, 2015
The Oracle Mexico Payroll End of Year 2014 Phase 1 patches have been released and are now available on My Oracle Support!
FUNCTIONAL README DOCS
|12.0 - Patch 20259629:R12.PAY.A||Note 1964225.1 - Release R12.0.x Year End 2014 Phase I Readme|
|12.1 - Patch 20259629:R12.PAY.B||Note 1964226.1 - Release R12.1.x Year End 2014 Phase I Readme|
|12.2 - Patch 20259629:R12.PAY.C||Note 1964227.1 - Release R12.2.x Year End 2014 Phase I Readme|
These patches are different from all other statutory updates (there are additional post installation steps), so please be sure to carefully read the entire patch readme before beginning to install these patches to ensure successful processing. Please see the patch readme’s on My Oracle Support for full patch install instructions.
The End of Year 2014 Phase 1 patch includes the following enhancements and updates:
- New minimum wage rates effective on January 1st, 2015
- Direct Deposit Banamex Layout changed from version B to version D
- Ability to add custom XML code for CFDI Payslip
- CFDI Payslip is generated for employees with Zero Gross and Net Pay
Important Year End Patch Information:
- The Oracle Mexico (MX) Payroll Year End patches are released separately from the US and Canada Year End patches.
- The US and Canada Year End patches do not contain the Mexico Year End updates.
- Global customers need to apply both the Mexico Year End patches and the US and Canada Year End patches.
The mandatory prerequisite patches for End of Year 2014/Year Begin 2015 by release are as follows:
- R12.0: HRMS Release Update Pack 11 for 12.0 (Patch R12.HR_PF.A.DELTA.11 16077077)
- R12.1: 12.1 HRMS Product Family Release Update Pack 7 (Patch 18004477)
- R12.2: 12.2 HRMS Product Family Release Update Pack 4 (Patch 17050005)
For complete details on the Oracle Mexico Payroll Year End Patching Schedule, see Note 975677.1
For the complete R12.0.X Payroll Mandatory Patch List, see Note 941742.1
For the complete R12.1.X Payroll Mandatory Patch List, see Note 941743.1
For the complete R12.2.X Payroll Mandatory Patch List, see Note 1677134.1
Please note that Mexico statutory legislative support for Release 12.0 customers ended January 31st 2015. For further details, please refer to My Oracle Support FAQ Note 1943209.1
For any functional or technical issues relating to these patches, please log a new Service Request with Oracle Mexico Payroll Support.