Tuesday Nov 26, 2013
Thursday Oct 31, 2013
By Annemarie Provisero-Oracle on Oct 31, 2013
Webcast: Oracle Loans Overview - Features, Demonstration & Data Model
Date: November 13, 2013 at 10 am ET, 9 am CT, 8 am MT, 7 am PT
Come learn about Oracle Loans features & data model. This one-hour session is recommended for technical and functional users who use or are planning to use Oracle Loans.
Topics will include:
- Definition and feature summary
- Key business concepts for Oracle Loans
- Direct Loans demonstration
- Introduction to the Loans data model
For more details on how to register, see Doc ID 1590843.1.
Remember that you can access a full listing of all future webcasts as well as replays from Doc ID 7409661.1.
Welcome to the EBS Support Blog where Oracle insiders share news and information about EBS products including new releases, tips and tricks, troubleshooting guides, upcoming webcasts and links to EBS Communities.
- See the new Purchasing Document Open Interface (PDOI) improvements in 12.1.3!
- Just Released!!! March 2015 12.1.3: Procurement Family Update - Rollup Patch : 19602627:R12.PRC_PF.B
- Webcast: Inventory Sales Order Flow and Troubleshooting – R12
- ORAchk 22.214.171.124.3 is Now Available for Download!
- Mandatory Post Patch Required for Fixed Assets Feb 2015 RPC
- Webcast: Understanding &Troubleshooting Receipts APIs In Oracle Accounts Receivable
- Free Training Delivered by Product Experts!!!
- R12: Important Enhancement: ON-THE-FLY SLA Upgrade of Historical SLA Distributions--BATCH MODE!
- Just Released - EBS Financials February 2015 Recommended Patch Collections (RPCs)
- Announcing Oracle Global Trade Management (GTM) Community