Tuesday Nov 26, 2013
Thursday Oct 31, 2013
By Annemarie Provisero-Oracle on Oct 31, 2013
Webcast: Oracle Loans Overview - Features, Demonstration & Data Model
Date: November 13, 2013 at 10 am ET, 9 am CT, 8 am MT, 7 am PT
Come learn about Oracle Loans features & data model. This one-hour session is recommended for technical and functional users who use or are planning to use Oracle Loans.
Topics will include:
- Definition and feature summary
- Key business concepts for Oracle Loans
- Direct Loans demonstration
- Introduction to the Loans data model
For more details on how to register, see Doc ID 1590843.1.
Remember that you can access a full listing of all future webcasts as well as replays from Doc ID 7409661.1.
Welcome to the EBS Support Blog where Oracle insiders share news and information about EBS products including new releases, tips and tricks, troubleshooting guides, upcoming webcasts and links to EBS Communities.
- Free Training Delivered by Product Experts!!!
- R12: Important Enhancement: ON-THE-FLY SLA Upgrade of Historical SLA Distributions--BATCH MODE!
- Just Released - EBS Financials February 2015 Recommended Patch Collections (RPCs)
- Announcing Oracle Global Trade Management (GTM) Community
- Webcast: Oracle Time and Labor (OTL) Timecard Layout Configuration
- Internal Requisition, Internal Sales Order Change Management
- Webcast: Setup and Integration of Work in Process with Oracle Quality
- New Shipping Execution Analyzer!!
- Webcast: Oracle Time and Labor Timecard Layout Configuration
- Webcast: How to Process CTO Bills with Warning: The Configured Bills will be Created with Dropped Components