Tuesday Nov 26, 2013
Thursday Oct 31, 2013
By Annemarie Provisero-Oracle on Oct 31, 2013
Webcast: Oracle Loans Overview - Features, Demonstration & Data Model
Date: November 13, 2013 at 10 am ET, 9 am CT, 8 am MT, 7 am PT
Come learn about Oracle Loans features & data model. This one-hour session is recommended for technical and functional users who use or are planning to use Oracle Loans.
Topics will include:
- Definition and feature summary
- Key business concepts for Oracle Loans
- Direct Loans demonstration
- Introduction to the Loans data model
For more details on how to register, see Doc ID 1590843.1.
Remember that you can access a full listing of all future webcasts as well as replays from Doc ID 7409661.1.
Welcome to the EBS Support Blog where Oracle insiders share news and information about EBS products including new releases, tips and tricks, troubleshooting guides, upcoming webcasts and links to EBS Communities.
- Receiving Errors When Validating Invoices? APP-PO-14144: PO_ACTIONS-065 CLOSE_AUTO
- Webcast: Getting Started with Document Sequencing in Oracle Receivables
- Webcast: A Diagnosis on OPM - ASCP Data Collection Entities
- New and Improved Shipping Execution Analyzer!
- The Procurement Accrual Accounting Analyzer has been improved!
- Webcast: An Overview of Construction Estimates in R12 in EAM
- New and improved Order Management Analyzer!
- Webcast: Utilizing API For Pick Release And Ship Confirm
- Webcast: Basic Troubleshooting Information for Duplicate Sales Order Transactions Stuck in Inventory Tables
- Data Solutions For Your Inventory Items
- ATG Applications Technology
- CRM Cust. Relationship Mgt.
- Financials Products
- Fixed Assets
- General Ledger
- HRMS Products
- MFG: VCP, Execution & Process Mfg
- Oracle Financials for India (India Localizations)
- Order Management
- Oracle News