Tuesday Nov 26, 2013
Thursday Oct 31, 2013
By Annemarie Provisero-Oracle on Oct 31, 2013
Webcast: Oracle Loans Overview - Features, Demonstration & Data Model
Date: November 13, 2013 at 10 am ET, 9 am CT, 8 am MT, 7 am PT
Come learn about Oracle Loans features & data model. This one-hour session is recommended for technical and functional users who use or are planning to use Oracle Loans.
Topics will include:
- Definition and feature summary
- Key business concepts for Oracle Loans
- Direct Loans demonstration
- Introduction to the Loans data model
For more details on how to register, see Doc ID 1590843.1.
Remember that you can access a full listing of all future webcasts as well as replays from Doc ID 7409661.1.
Welcome to the EBS Support Blog where Oracle insiders share news and information about EBS products including new releases, tips and tricks, troubleshooting guides, upcoming webcasts and links to EBS Communities.
- Are You Considering Item Web Services for Oracle Product Hub?
- There's a New Tool in Oracle Payroll...it's the Payroll Dashboard!
- Webcast: Enhancement Request to My Oracle Support Community
- OM Suite 12.1.3+ Recommended Patch Collections Now Available!
- A Brief Discussion of Globalization Profile Options
- New to the Procurement Accounting Space - Introducing the EBS Procurement Accrual Accounting Analyzer
- Functional Impact Assessment Documents List for E-Business Suite Release 12.1 & 12.2
- Webcast: Implement & Customize Transaction Account Derivation Rules (TADR) in AGIS
- Check Out the EBS Procurement Approval Analyzer
- Release of the EBS Procurement Encumbrance Accounting Analyzer!