Tuesday Nov 26, 2013
Thursday Oct 31, 2013
By Annemarie Provisero-Oracle on Oct 31, 2013
Webcast: Oracle Loans Overview - Features, Demonstration & Data Model
Date: November 13, 2013 at 10 am ET, 9 am CT, 8 am MT, 7 am PT
Come learn about Oracle Loans features & data model. This one-hour session is recommended for technical and functional users who use or are planning to use Oracle Loans.
Topics will include:
- Definition and feature summary
- Key business concepts for Oracle Loans
- Direct Loans demonstration
- Introduction to the Loans data model
For more details on how to register, see Doc ID 1590843.1.
Remember that you can access a full listing of all future webcasts as well as replays from Doc ID 7409661.1.
Welcome to the EBS Support Blog where Oracle insiders share news and information about EBS products including new releases, tips and tricks, troubleshooting guides, upcoming webcasts and links to EBS Communities.
- Want to Know More About Sales Lead to Cash Business Process?
- Webcast - Discrete Job Interface (WIP Mass Load)
- Do your Cross Currency Receipts fail Create Accounting?
- Webcast: E-Business Tax Series, Session 4 – Advanced Setups From A Financials Perspective
- Webcast: E-Business Tax Series, Session 3 – Manufacturing Regime to Rate Setup & Transactional Flow (Non-US Based Setup)
- Sell Services from Order Management
- New - Oracle In-Memory Cost Management
- Avoid Install Base Errors! Apply New R12 Consolidated Patch
- Should You Apply The R12.1.3+ EBS Wide RPC or Wait for a Payables Specific RPC?
- Learn All About Channel Revenue Management Rebates