Tuesday Nov 26, 2013
Thursday Oct 31, 2013
By Annemarie Provisero-Oracle on Oct 31, 2013
Webcast: Oracle Loans Overview - Features, Demonstration & Data Model
Date: November 13, 2013 at 10 am ET, 9 am CT, 8 am MT, 7 am PT
Come learn about Oracle Loans features & data model. This one-hour session is recommended for technical and functional users who use or are planning to use Oracle Loans.
Topics will include:
- Definition and feature summary
- Key business concepts for Oracle Loans
- Direct Loans demonstration
- Introduction to the Loans data model
For more details on how to register, see Doc ID 1590843.1.
Remember that you can access a full listing of all future webcasts as well as replays from Doc ID 7409661.1.
Welcome to the EBS Support Blog where Oracle insiders share news and information about EBS products including new releases, tips and tricks, troubleshooting guides, upcoming webcasts and links to EBS Communities.
- Netherlands HCM Legislative Tax Calculation Changes for 2016 Now Available!
- EBS HCM December Updates To Employer Shared Responsibility Reporting Under The Affordable Care Act
- Try Our New Inventory Transactions Analyzer!
- Webcast: Make Your Day Easier With The New EBS Oracle Receivables Transaction & Adjustment Analyzers!
- Stay in the loop with E-Business Suite...
- Webcast: EAM 12.2.5 Enhancements, Nov 19, 2015 9:00 AM MT
- Webcast: Item Orderability Functionality in OM, Nov 17, 2015 9:00 AM MT
- Webcast: Actual Costing and Create Accounting In OPM, Nov 16, 2015 9:00 AM MT
- Do you Know My Oracle Support Communities?
- Webcast: 12.2.5/220.127.116.11 ASCP Enhancements, 2 of 2, Nov. 12, 2015 9:00 AM MT
- ATG Applications Technology
- CRM Cust. Relationship Mgt.
- Financials Products
- Fixed Assets
- General Ledger
- HRMS Products
- MFG: VCP, Execution & Process Mfg
- Oracle Financials for India (India Localizations)
- Order Management
- Property Manager
- Oracle News