Tuesday Nov 26, 2013
Thursday Oct 31, 2013
By Annemarie Provisero-Oracle on Oct 31, 2013
Webcast: Oracle Loans Overview - Features, Demonstration & Data Model
Date: November 13, 2013 at 10 am ET, 9 am CT, 8 am MT, 7 am PT
Come learn about Oracle Loans features & data model. This one-hour session is recommended for technical and functional users who use or are planning to use Oracle Loans.
Topics will include:
- Definition and feature summary
- Key business concepts for Oracle Loans
- Direct Loans demonstration
- Introduction to the Loans data model
For more details on how to register, see Doc ID 1590843.1.
Remember that you can access a full listing of all future webcasts as well as replays from Doc ID 7409661.1.
Welcome to the EBS Support Blog where Oracle insiders share news and information about EBS products including new releases, tips and tricks, troubleshooting guides, upcoming webcasts and links to EBS Communities.
- Dutch Legislation - SHA-256 Hash Code Generation for Dutch Sepa XML Patches Released
- UK: P11D Legislative Changes
- A Brief Discussion on Oracle Property Manager Setup Checklist
- HRMS MX: End of Year 2015 Phase I One Off Patch Released
- New ORAchk Version 184.108.40.206.6 Released
- Mobile Apps and MSCA – A Tale Of Two Products
- The Oracle Mexico Payroll End of Year 2015 Phase 1 patches have been released and are now available on My Oracle Support!
- Reconciling Receivables to General Ledger
- Add An Idea And Get Your ER's Moving
- January 2016 Updates to AD and TXK for EBS 12.2
- ATG Applications Technology
- CRM Cust. Relationship Mgt.
- Financials Products
- Fixed Assets
- General Ledger
- HRMS Products
- MFG: VCP, Execution & Process Mfg
- Oracle Financials for India (India Localizations)
- Order Management
- Property Manager
- Oracle News