By Adriana-Oracle on Sep 28, 2015
General Ledger Journal Approval features ensure that journal entries get approved by the appropriate managers before they can consume available funds or be posted in order to affect balances. The batches get validated in the flow and, if approval is required, they are submitted to management personnel based on the setup configuration, notifying the proper individuals regarding the approval results. In standard processes, approval is enabled at Ledger and Journal Source level.
For 12.1.3 and later Applications versions, General Ledger Journals Approval process just got enhanced! Development integrated this flow with Oracle Approvals Management and Oracle Workflow, allowing configuration of more flexible rules.
What's in it?
- routing to one or more approvers, sequentially or in parallel
- tracking approval status for the journals processed
- building rules for combinations of ledger, entered amount, approval level
- using different parts of the journals as selection criteria, such as header, lines level - category, source, account, descriptive flexfield
New profile options!
- GL: Use Approval Management (AME) for journal approval
- GL: Number of journal lines to display in AME journal approval notification
This integration allows enterprises to improve governance, control, compliance requirements.
Take advantage now, download the Whitepaper from
Oracle General Ledger Journal Approvals Integration with Oracle Approvals Management and Oracle Workflow (Doc ID 2038960.1)