By Cherih-Oracle on Jun 16, 2015
Attention Australia Oracle Payroll customers: Statutory updates effective from 01-JUL-2015 for Australia legislation have been released in the R12.1 Patch 21238399:R12.PER.B.
This patch includes:
• HELP tax scale changes (includes late change)
• SFSS tax scale changes (includes late change)
• PAYG Tax table changes (these are no longer changed with update)
• Senior Australian Tax Rate Changes (these are no longer changed with update)
• FBT gross up rate changes for Payment Summary from 1 April 2016
• ETP threshold changes (CPI)
• Super threshold changes (CPI)
• Lump Sum E reportable amount increase to $1,200
• ETP whole of Income Cap definition
• Changes to TFN electronic lodgement file including the introduction of TSL (Trade Support Loan). This is an extension of HELP.
This patch will also include new functionality around non taxation of termination payments on death and reporting of employee’s with TFN all 1’s and 28 days has expired.
Please refer to the functional readme for details: README FOR PATCH 21238399:R12.PER.B - STATUTORY UPDATES EFFECTIVE 1 July 2015 (Doc ID 2017621.1). Also make sure to refer to the technical readme in the patch download for important patch installation instructions.
Note: The 12.2 patch will be released as soon as possible.
Please also refer to the note: 2015 Important Messages for Australia Oracle Payroll Customers Summary (Doc ID 1999390.1)
If you have any questions or issues on this legislative patch, please log a new Service Request with Oracle HRMS (Australia) Payroll support.